He Wants A Baby (Jake)

I was currently shopping with my 20 year old immature boyfriend who was annoying basically everyone already.

"Jake, you're gonna get us kicked out again." I told him rolling my eyes.

"But babe. I hate shopping! Can we just leave?" He whined pouting and getting down on kid knees and started to beg.

I groaned watching his childness.

"Jake, I don't want to be here anymore than you do but we're here for your vlog. So hurry up and grab the shit we need so we can leave." I push him in the ground and he quickly got up and walked beside me.

I grabbed most of the stuff after about half an hour of shopping and looked over to see that Jake was no longer with me anymore.

I swear if he left me here to go home or something I will hang him by his feet and leave him like that so it gives him a really bad headache or something.

I walked past every isle and I finally got to the last isle which I really didn't expect him to be in.

I walked backwards to look in the isle once again to see Jake so entranced staring at something.

"The baby isle? Is this for a vlog or something?" I asked him confused.

He snapped out of his thought and looked at me with some serious face that I don't think I liked as much as the usual stupid immature face of his. This was different.

"Baby, come look at this." Was all he told me ushering me over to look at what he was looking at.

He held up a baby onesie which was dyed the way his hoodies were. Maybe that's why he was so interested, he was probably going to try and sue this place for 'stealing his design.'

"A onesie? Oh great, please don't try and sue them like the other place when they had KFC in Ohio instead of Ohio fried chicken..." I said.

"No, Y/n. I just... wanted to know what you thought about it?" He asked me showing me that serious face again.

''Um, it's a nice onesie I guess but it's a little to small for you don't you think?'' I said looking at him like an idiot.

He just rolled his eyes and moved down the isle more finally to where the nappies and cute little baby clothes were.

''Look how cute these are.'' He said quietly.

Ok now this was weirding me out a whole lot. I've never seen him like this before and it made me feel weirdly uncomfortable.

I walked back to the shopping cart and walked to the cashier to pay and get the hell out of here.

''W-wait, where are you going?'' He asked me.

''To pay for this so we can leave, you coming?'' I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked next to me as we payed for everything.

We put the bags in the car and I got into the drivers seat to get home as fast as possible. The whole ride to the next shopping centre was extremely quiet, especially for him.

We met up with everyone se we could go shopping all together and usually all the boys would run around looking at cameras or the sports shops but for some reason they weren't as energetic as they normally are.

''Why is everyone acting so weird? are they sick or something?'' Erika asked.

Tessa, Erika and I are normally left alone to shop at places that the boys wouldn't want to go but they seemed like they really didn't care.

''I have no idea, Jakes been like this all day. I even caught him looking at onesies in the baby isle?'' I told them.

''Somehow, I can't picture him doing that, it's just he's so...childish.'' Tessa said.