Chapter 1

"Hey everyone! It's Scarlett back again with another video! Ariann is getting Ryan and Alister so we can do some stuff. Alister is helping Ari with her videos while me and Ryan get ready. she is working really hard and we are going to surprise her with some huge news! We are planning on moving! Ryan finally found a place, and moving with Todd and Mochi! It will be me, Ryan, Alister, Ariann, Todd and his doggo Mochi. Todd is five hours away from us and now he will live five minutes away. I am so excited to......"

"Yo Scar!"

"That's Ryan!!"

"Where you at?"

"Doing the video! Come hiter!"

"Hither isn't a word."

"Sounds like another word."

"Alister!"

"Dude!"

"I don't support that you know, person."

"Shut up!"

"Going to just cut that."

"Well maybe if you weren't always fucking vlogging all the time, you wouldn't have this big issue!"

"Well maybe..........."

"Guys! Come on. you are growing adults! Not three."

"Sorry mom."

"But mom......."

"I am not your mother. Grow up and act your age you two. Alister, I need some help on the other video."

"Okay?"

"Thank you so much Ryan. Please help Scarlett with her video and then she will help you. I want to do a few things before Todd comes up in like less than an hour. Plus we will have Mochi!"

"Mochi is so cute!"

"Yes but he's also a puppy, still learning to go outside."

"I'll get the puppy pads. Mochi can't do his thing in the apartment. And I have something to tell you all when Todd gets here."

"Well we will start moving right away Scar, you're going to love it. Open place for you to explore. Our truck comes in the morning."

"The morning!? We haven't even started to pack!"

"Me and Ryan have a ton of boxes in the cars. We have Collected them from the places we asked. After er unload those, we will go back and get more. Me, Alister, Ryan and Mochi have already packed some. We are going to help you guys. I am not that big of a douche."

"Thank you Ryan."

"Of course. Are you guys ready to start packing?"

"Yeah."

"Heck yeah! No apartment in this trashy town! I can be free!"

"Ariann!"

"I am so happy to finally be free. I can go and live my life."

"You weren't living your life here"

"Not really. I was stuck. Now we can do whatever we legally want."

"We could here."

"No......"

"Why not?"

"I want a family. I can't raise a child in this trash. I want to marry. I have been here my entire life. Nothing ever happens. I want something to happen to me. Something that gets us big. I want to have an adventure to happen. We are just normal people leading normal lives. That's boring. When I meet someone and they are telling me all their great lief stories. I want to have one too. No one wants to hear a story with a normal every day group of boring ass teens. That's stupid. I would stop reading after the chapter."