New Years

Lol da cat though

Liu tumbled down the stairs. Seeing him not get up, Echo panicked. "Liu? Liu?! LIU GET YOUR ASS UP!" Echo yelled, and the boy just raised his head "Yes, pretty lady?" He said drunkly, "Happy New Years!" He smiled big, and picked himself up.

"Liu, you're drunk" Echo smirked and walked over to him to help. "And you're the sexiest person in this room." He responded in his normal voice. He poked her nose, or "booped" it. "I just needed to get you over here~" he said, leaning down to kiss her. It lasted a few seconds before Liu's brother objected.

"HEY! THERE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE HERE!" Jeff shouted, "Pshhhh, what would any of us know about being normal?" Atlas raised her hand from on the couch, "Yes, Killbot?" Jeff held in a laugh at the name, but didn't escape the cinder block that she threw at him. "Owww, and WHY THE HELL DO YOU JUST HAVE A CINDER BLOCK ON HAND?!" He yelped as she threw another.

"Back to the question, yes killbot?" Liu pointed at her, and she pointed down, "It ain't us" Liu almost fell down in laughter. He wiped a tear from his eye.

Atlas POV (I know, I know, again)

I walked up to my door. It was an icy blue, with the Operator symbol on it, with Moonstone and Zodiac weaving through it.

I opened my door, and heard a sound like paper under my feet. I looked down and lifted my foot. A note...(lol obviously)

I walked into my room, and shut the door. Everybody else was too scared to come in here, so everything was perfect. I opened the note and began to read.

     Hey, Coldsteel... I wanted to apologize...

The thing is, I really, really like you. I'm just too shy to say it personally. I'm sorry, its okay if you don't like me back. If you want a proper explanation, hang the X sign beside your door. I know, its strange, but I'm just too nervous to confront you directly. I will though when I'm ready...I promise.

Thank you,
X

I thought to myself for a moment, so...somebody likes me...its...surprising. I guess I'm gonna have to hang the X to get an explanation. "Hm..." I trailed off in thought.

I walked out of my room, and put up the sign. Eyeless Jack walked by me, looking very confused. "Hey, Atlas...can you help me with something?" He asked quietly. I hit the nail a final time before putting the hammer back in my belt.

"Okay, what is it?" I turned. "Um...so, I kinda got shot yesterday on a kill...and, they escaped. Now I'm worried, and I'm under house arrest until I heal. Can you...y'know" he nodded his head forward. "Definitely. Where?" He gave me the address.

"Okay, see you later." I told Slenderman where I was going, what I was doing, and when I planned to be back.

I walked out the door, closing it behind me. Pulling out my axe, I hurried to the address.

~le time skip~

I arrived at the house. I had killed the kids already, and the mom. I took out my sword. "You shot my teammate. Suffer-" I said as I plunged the blade into his stomach. His mouth was bound, so his screams were cut silent.

I had tortured the man silently, and then cut him in half. On the wall of the room was a message:

Don't fuck with my family

~ Silver Devil

In the state, Silver Devil was well known. Coldsteel had a reputation. Many appearances, many more deaths. If she appeared, there was a message. She killed approximately 58 people in just that town other than just that family that night. The cops were overwhelmed in the morning.

She arrived back at the house the next day. The town had been far away, and she didn't rush this time.

Echo

I was playing a video game with Ben when Coldsteel walked through the door. Her axe and sword were bloodied, there was blood all over her clothes, and even in her hair. I was truly terrified.

She had a murderous and insane look in her eyes...like she would gladly kill anything in front of her. Everybody quickly ran off when they saw her. She went to EJ's room.

"W...what happened?" I asked. Ben looked at me with worried eyes. "EJ got shot on his last kill spree...guess he asked the Devil for a favor." He said as he turned on the news. "65 dead in the town of Sébryro (I totally didn't make that up) since only last night. Reports have showed that it was all murder, and the work of one person: the Silver Devil." The news anchor said. An image of the wall showed the message.

I shivered..."Is there always that many deaths?", "Our usual death count is in the 40's. Her usual death count is in the 100's...they got lucky." Masky said from the kitchen. Hoodie just nodded.

"So...why is everything 'Silver Devil'?" I asked. "The whole state knows that Coldsteel is a killer.  They don't know, however, if it is she or he. Human or not. They literally know nothing about her other than she is dangerous as fuck, and not to try and find her." Jeff replied, his voice lowering. "The last guy who trued to find her..." He pulled up a news report from 8 months ago.

A man was nailed to a tree. In his blood, a sign was written:

If I wanted to be found, I would have drawn you a map. This is the end of the search. Try again, and it goes up to 1,000.
~ Silver Devil.

I shuddered. She mutilated, decapitated, impaled, strung, sliced, and flat out chopped. She always left a message, and she was taken off all wanted lists because she said so. She had some serious power here. Maybe I might need a favor from the Devil one day...

LJ: sorry, Night can't speak right now. She's off discussing war tactics with Atlas. Bye!

1,023 Words