Sonic.EXE

I plopped down on the couch. It had been nearly a year since I moved in. My first kill was months ago, and I had been going a lot since then. There was one thing I needed to know though...

"So, what's the blue flash around the house?" I asked, my thumbs pounding the buttons on the controller. "Oh that?" Ben asked, equally concentrated on the game, "That's just Sonic" He shrugged like it was obvious. "Haven't met him" Ben paused the game as soon as the words left my mouth. He looked at me with a "Are you fucking serious?" face. "You haven't met Sonic?!" He seemed bewildered.

"Um...no" I racked my brain. There was a door that looked Sonic related, and I had met Tails Doll, but I had never even seen Sonic... hold still, at least. I just shook my head. Ben facepalmed.

"SONIC" Ben yelled, his voice filling the house. "Yes...?" A groggy voice said from the stairs. He practically stumbled down the stairs. He looked just like Sonic, but he had blood coming from his eyes, pointing teeth, and red pupils. (^•[^^^^]•^)

He looked at me, eyebrow raised. "She yours?" Sonic glanced at Ben, and the elf boy smirked. "Nope." Sonic smirked (damn smirks goin around like candy *LJ in distance: CANDY!?*) and zoomed to the side of the couch I was slouched against.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Oh my god, he's just as bad as Ben -_-'. I thought to myself, "Hey Babeeeee" I said, looking at Sonic. He smiled, and started to say "See? La-" he was cut off by Liu's fist hitting his face. He picked me up bridal style, and I kissed him.

"Bye!" We called as he carried me up the stairs.

Coldsteel POV (GUYS THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF COLDSILVER *^*)

I opened my door, again, finding a note. It had a large X on the front. I walked in, closed the door, and began to read at my desk.

Dear Coldsteel,

It's me again! I have returned! Sorry for scaring you like I did. ❤    
I have a few questions...

1. Who do you like?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. Do you prefer Day or Night? (lol, okay, you'll get the joke later on)

With love ,

X

It was an odd letter, but I answered nonetheless. I still couldn't wrap my head around who liked me. Who WOULD like a ...a monster like me? It was probably a prank, it's happened before. 

I thought about what they had said...scaring me...

I recounted recent events, and there was one I couldn't stop. The "death" of Silver. I hadn't gotten a note all month while he was gone, and...the hearts. He had written the letters. He...

liked...

me...?

I'm noticing I do more Coldsteel than other stuff XD. The next chapter won't involve her.

*update*
okay...the chapter AFTER Immortals OwO