nine

Sunday August 27, 2017

Nicole;

I finally got my new house a week ago. It is only ten minutes away from Brian's house.

I am done moving furniture. I'm all settled in. But I still don't know who is moving in.

I have like ten rooms for people to move into. I want to have a lot of people live with me, it will remind me of the Clout House.

My house is really modern and big.

Surprisingly, it was only four million

Surprisingly, it was only four million. ( instead of the ocean view, pretend it's all California hills )

That is a lot for a house, but when I first saw this, I thought it would be about ten million.

But who should even move in? I'll just make a YouTube video, giving a tour of the house.

And at the end I'll ask. I'm definitely asking Kylie if she wants to move in.
"Hey, Nikki Army! As you could see by the title of the video, I'm going to show you guys a tour of my new house!"

<:>

"Okay guys, that was the tour of my house! Before I end the video, I need to ask you guys something. I have ten bedrooms, but who should move into them? Leave some people in the comments below! Also, comment both boys and girls. Now I'm going to end the video. Make sure to like, subscribe, comment, and share! I'll see you guys later, bye!" I say the outro.

<:>

Monday August 28, 2017

I wake up in my beautiful home.

I see the view of the hills, which calms my stress.

I check my comments on who should move in.

The most liked comment says, "Kylie and Kendall".

I also am friends with Kendall too.

The second most liked comment says, "Anastasia Karanikolaou". ( aka Stas or Stassie. She's one of Kylie's best friends, @stassiebaby on insta )

The third most liked comment says, "Sam Wilkinson, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Nate Maloley". ( Stassie's boyfriend is Sam and they're all from magcon 2014 lol )

The fourth most liked comment says, "Sara James".

I'm definitely asking Kylie and Kendall.

Same with Stas, Jack, Jack, Sam, and Nate.

But who is Sara James? I've never heard of her.

Whatever I'll just ignore it.

[~]

Kendall Jenner | Herself
Kylie Jenner | Herself
Jack Johnson | Himself
Jack Gilinsky | Himself
Sam Wilkinson | Himself
Nate Maloley | Himself
Anastasia Karanikolaou | Herself

Friday December 29, 2017
12:19 am , EST
402 words.