ten

Thursday September 14, 2017

Nicole;

All the people that I wanted to move in, actually moved in.

I'm making my first video in the new house right now.
"Hey Nikki Army! Today I'm with my new roommates!" I say.
"Johnson." Jack says, we call him by his last name.
"Gilinsky." We call the other Jack by his last name too, so we don't mix them up.
"Stassie."
"Sam."
"Nate."
"Kendall."
"Kylie."
"And Anna." I say, because she can't talk.
"So today, we are just going to answer some questions. All of us tweeted out #AskMeAndMyRoomies. I know, weird. We are revealing our house name later in the video."
"So, who wants to ask the first question?" I add.
"I will." Gilinsky says.
"In Nicole's last video, she said she had ten bedrooms. Only seven bedrooms are being used right now, what are you going to do with the extra space? That was asked by @gilinskyvibes."
"Well, we have talked about this and we are going to use one room for Anna in the future, and just make the other a guest room. We know for sure no one else is moving in." Nate answers.
"Yeah, but I think we should drop some merch and make the other room a merch room. It could also be a place to hang fan mail and all that fun stuff." Kendall says.
"That's a really good idea. We'll talk about it. Who wants to go next?" I say.
Stassie says, "I will. @stas4life asked, what is going to be your house name? Some examples are Clout House, FaZe House, etc."
"Well, we discussed this for a really long time. And it's..." I start.
"The Grind House!" We all say together.
"When we say grind, we don't mean the sexual dance shit. If you guys haven't heard the new slang for the word grind, it basically mean working hard. A lot of YouTubers use this word when they have been uploading a lot and making their videos hit their highest expectations. And that is what we are going to do at this house! Just fuckin' grind out those YouTube videos, Instagram posts, Tweets, Snapchats, and most importantly, grinding to make our fans happy." I say.
I answer the next question, "Okay, @fazerugfanpage asked, where is Anna going to live? She's going to live with me, in my room, for now. She wakes up a lot in the middle of the night, so I'm worried I won't hear her cry because this house is so big. But in the future, she'll have her own room."

<:>

"Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed the video! Like, comment, subscribe, share. Be sure to get hype for the sixteenth, we will post our first YouTube video on our channel that day! The channel is going to be named 'Grind Gang'. And don't forget we are making an Instagram and Twitter. That's it for today, bye, love you guys!" I blow the camera a kiss and end the video.

Damn, it's 11:48 pm.

Everyone walks away, probably going to their bedrooms to sleep.

Stassie and Sam are sharing a room because they're a couple and they wanted to.

So I gave them the second biggest room.

I have the master bedroom though, which is the biggest room in the house.

And all the other roomies have big rooms too.

I let them choose their rooms.

I just had Stas and Sam take a big room because that would be unfair if they got a small room.

The house is kind of a modern, wood theme so the bedrooms are really wood decorated, except for mine.

My room only has a little bit of wood.

I need to have a party.

But just a chill, pool party or something like that.

I'll only invite my close friends.

Brian's friends.

So the Clout House and FaZe House.

And the roomies will invite their friends too.

[~]

I feel like you guys aren't liking this whole 'moving into a new house' thing. Comment below if I should delete this and start a new idea to make this story good.

Friday December 29, 2017
12:37 am , EST
695 words.