Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Ugh, nooooo!" I groaned as my alarm clock woke me up.

I leaned over and looked at the time, 6:30. Good I didn't over sleep, I thought, Well time to wake up the happy bunny know as my twin brother, Chase. We looked exactly the same over than the obvious gender differences. We both had very similar personalities and both love football.

I slowly sat up in my king sized bed, feeling dizzy after a long sleep; I swung my legs over the side of the bed and yawned loudly while rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. I stood up and immediately saw myself in my full sized mirror. My hair looked like a black mop on my head, my oversized t-shirt was half tucked in my soft shorts. Blimey, I look terrible, I thought to myself, well good job I woke up extra early!

I walked out of my section of the bedroom and stumbled over to where Chase was sleeping, yes we shared a room, well a basement to be precise. I pulled back the covers slightly to reveal Chase, he looked so peaceful, he's going to love me for waking him up!

"Chase sweety," I whispered into his ear, he groaned slightly and shifted his position, "Come on Chase, it's the first day back at school." I stated more firmly and prodded his cheek multiple times.

I sighed and walked back towards my bed and into my private walk-in-wardrobe, and got changed in to a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and a skin tight black and purple tank top. I walked back out my wardrobe to see a very rough looking brother of mine sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

I chuckled to myself, "Morning, you're looking good." I joked.

He looked up from where he was sat and replied, "Yeah well, thanks a ton for waking me up at this hour!"

"Have a shower, that'll wake you up! I thought you would appreciate it, especially since last year we were both ten minutes late because you slept in!"

Chase just murmured something that I couldn't work out and grabbed his clothes and walked into our private bathroom.

I sat on my bed doing my makeup, a light touch of foundation to even out my skin, a touch of mascara and eyeliner to bring out my forest green eyes.

Chase walked out the bathroom towel drying his hair, "Hey, can the gang come round before school?" he asked.

"Do even think I would say no to them!" I joked as I carefully applied the last bit of eyeliner.

Chase immediately picked up his phone from the table and rang Tyler, Chase's best guy friend, "Hey Tyler, do you and the gang want to meet at my place before school?" Chase asked, "Okay, see you when you get here." He smiled and clicked off the phone.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading chapter 1!

Hope you enjoyed it :D

I've put a picture of eliza in the side bar, here's a link if it doesn't work

http://media.photobucket.com/image/black%20haired%20girl%20with%20green%20eyes/losttraveler69/1013-1.png?o=5

Also heres a picture of chase:

http://goo.gl/3Kliu

Chase and Eliza both have black hair and green eyes.