Finding My Place

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻Hey meh883 here.🌻

This is my first book so no hate and i am really sorry if it is really bad.

This is a Peter Pan ( from once upon a time) fan fiction because Peter Pan ( Robbie Kay ) is one of my favorite characters on the show even tho what happen to him he is still one of my faves. I can not wait until the 4 season !!

So yeah that's all i have to say so enjoy reading.🌻

__________________________

Chapter One.

School i hate school. Who ever said or even had the idea, i dislike you very much.(never say hate , hate is a strong word) to have kids from the age of 6 to 18 stay in the same area for six hours , is pointless and a complete waste of my time and well every ones time, even the teachers. But the worst part about it is you can't leave the place that is hell, it's like we are kept here by our will.

I sit hear on the green , short grass and think ,why does very one look at me the way they do. I just want a friend , or someone to talk to . But every time i think that i remember how our society is , how should I put this nicely ? It's fucked up. Just because i don't wear , listen , talk or even think the same has every one else, i am classified with the label "different" it like its burnt into my forehead.

And what i have noticed is that no one likes different. Each new school i go to and every new family i get moved to i , understand it more and more. that is that no one wants me. The only people who want me are my real parents , but they can't even stay out of jail long enough to take care of me. Great parenting , Mum and dad.

The noise of laugher snaps me out of my deep thoughts and thats when , see a Vegemite sandwich ( this is was some of us australians eat) heading straight towards me. It's to late to move away and it hits me right in the back of my head.

After it hits me , i can feel my tears about to fall out of my eyes , but i stop them and then stand up ,and start to head to the bath room. Before i can make a clean get away i hear this discussing voice behind me and i turn around.

" Um... Sorry raine i didn't mean to get the back of or head , i meant to get your face."

" Abby , i think every one knows that you don't care. You just wanted to hit me in the head and by the way my name is raven not raine."

" Whatever you little mole , maybe you should just go back home where you belong , wait you don't even have a home "

" no Abby thats were your wrong , i do have a home."

" how do you know , maybe who ever is taking care of you is already sick of you and wants to give you away."

Anger builds up in side me as abby and her gang laugh and walk way. The tears that i kept from running down my face are back and there is no possible way for me hold them back. I walk as fast as i can to bathroom and wipe away the tears from my face so no one can see me crying. I reach the bathroom and clean the Vegemite from my hair. Lucky no one walked in while i was in there. that would have made this problem so much worse for me.

As i walk out I'd the bathroom the bell rings for the final class for the day. Thank god that we were watching a movie because i just went to sleep for the 75 mins. The bell went and i grab my bag and ran out if school. I stopped running when i got to the crossing and then stared walking the rest of the way home.

But that's when I heard the music.

__________________________

That's it for this chapter , i hope you like it and sorry if it is boring or really bad.

Vote. And comment and stay tuned for the next update / chapter.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻