01

"you are now pronounced husband, and wife"
christine and my dad made their way down the isle and into the limo off the to the after party.
i have to admit, i think my dad is crazy for getting married after my mom died less than five years ago.
having three more boys in the family will be fun, right?
the worst part about it all, i have to move half way across the country from north carolina to arizona.
hot weather where it never snows will be perfect.
we get to the after party and as i'm sitting down, alone as i see a hand appear in sight. i look up to see my, now step-brother, hunter.
"would you like to dance?" he asks
i roll my eyes and take his hand and start to dance.
he puts his hands on my waist as mine go on his shoulders.
as couples dance around us i say
"hunter this is kind of weird"
"we're not related by blood, baby" he whispers into my ear squeezing my ass.
"one, don't call me 'baby' and two, get your hand off my ass fuckboy" i say
"admit it you love me" he says
i laugh and look down to the ground as all of hunters friends sit over there clapping and cheering him on.
fuckboys
"you look good tonight" hunter says almost whispering sending shivers down my spine.
"hunter, i love you, but this isn't right"
"did i just hear an i love you?" he says
"oh fuck off rowland"
"no thanks" he says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder walking over to the bathrooms.
"stay here sweetness" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking into the bathroom. i roll my eyes and walk over to the snack table.
i was eating some strawberries when i see one of hunters friends walk over to me.
"hey babygirl" he says
"can all of you just fuck off with calling me the names" i snapback
"hard to do when you're hot" he says walking away.
"hey what did i tell you" hunter says  walking over to me
"hunter, stop trying to tell me what to do" i say rolling my eyes and walking back to the table i was sitting at.
hunter picks me up bridal style and walks over to his friends and sits down, setting me on his lap. i don't bother to move because there's no point.
"hunter watch out, she's mine" one of them says winking at me.
"for your information i'm none of yours, i don't even know all of your names so fuck off"
"is that your favorite phrase? 'fuck off'" the blonde one says, laughing at his own remark.
____
soon enough we were back at the rowlands house, which tomorrow i would move into.
at the moment, with just my luck, i had to share a room with no other than hunter.
i walk into hunters room flopping down onto his bed.
"man i'm beat from tonight" hunter says laying down next to me.
he rolls over to where he's hovering on top of me and says.
"but you know what would make this night even better" he says smirking at me.
all the sudden we hear a knock at the door as hunter jumps up from off of me and onto the floor.
"what!" hunter yells
"remember no fucking each other!" brandon says
as he walks away you can hear christine yell
"language!" to brandon
hunter and i just laugh.
hunter gets up from the floor and whispers i my ear "you can be mine ya know"
he starts getting undressed as i take that thought
"yeah i'd rather not" i say rolling my eyes
"you should" he says
"no thanks" i say walking out of his room into the washroom to change.
i walk out and come back in to hunters room.
"um why haven't you made my bed up?" i ask
"because why would you want to sleep in the floor when you could sleep with me" he says winking at me
"headass" i say walking over and getting under the covers
hunters rolls over to face me and says
"look i'm not doing all this to annoy you lex,"
"the why the fuck are you doing it," i reply
"because lexi, i think you're beautiful, and even though we are step-siblings doesn't mean anything in the real world. we both have different moms and dads. we are not related"
"goodnight hunter." i say ending the conversation.
______
hii!
so i figured since my jacob fanfic was doing so well i'm deciding to post this one! i've been working on this for about a week now and have a few chapters saved in my drafts.
before anyone accuses me of "copying" parts of this story we're inspired by other stories i've read.