11

today hunter and i were going to the trampoline park with a few of his friends. i didn't really know who was going to be there, let's just hope, it's no one i don't like *cough* joey *cough*
hunter arrives and i walk up to his car to see blake already in the front seat. i shake my head and open the backseat.
i see none other than joey birlem sitting in the seat beside me.
great. mother fucking great.
he shoots me a smile, but i reply by just rolling my eyes and sitting down. 
i'm surprised he doesn't give me a nasty look considering what he commented on musershaderoom.
we get to the trampoline park and walk in to see a group of girls.
smh. one of them probably tweeted they were coming.
a few of them scream, others, give me a death stare. which i didn't mind, it's not like they stood a chance between hunter and i.
we check in and head for the trampolines.
i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing, just flipping around, when i kicked a girl in the face.
"oh my god i'm so sor-"
"hunter you're fucking whore of a girlfriend just punched me!" she says running over to hunter, whining.
hunters face turns completely red with anger.
he goes up to her looking her straight into the eyes, their heads inches away from each other and says
"from what you just called her she has every fucking right to punch you. now don't ever call her that ever again before something worse will happen. if i were you i'd leave"
she rolls her eyes and walks away, with a rude look.
hunter walks up to me and grabs my waist. he pulls me closer, placing his lips on mine.
"i won't let anyone say that shit about you. okay?" he says as i smile leaning back in to kiss him.
i could feel the cameras on us followed by the array of "aww's"
man i really love this kid.
_____
i have nothing to write atm so here's a shirt filler chapter