Am i in love?

CHAPTER 4 !! LET'S GO!!

Kwin p.o.v

"Are you awake" tae asks

"oh sorry i dazed a little" i told him
"What were you gonna say?" i asked him.

"Oh nothing nevermind"

"Okayyy" it got awkward real quick.

"Now is gym and also get ready fast or else teacher sungyeol will murder you with his punishment" Tae joked amd ruffled my hair. He stops and stares into my eyes.

His eyes... It's purity. I can see the inside of him. I realised we were staring for too long so i broke the eye contact and said "Race you to the gym" he chuckled and said "Oh it's on"

Peko p.o.v

"Yahh hoseok let go of my hand"
"Shut up and follow me" he said harshly. I wonder how Kwin and Tae are doing. I actually ship them Hehe. Nena just went past me.
"NENA HERE" I screamed at her.
She looks behind and saw me. "WHERE WERE YOU- Why is hoseok holding your hand?" i pout and tell her to come with us.

She runs towards us and tells hoseok to stop.Hoseok whistles and anothe guy with blonde hair comes.. Wait his the guy nena was talking about.. Hoseok whispers something to the guy and he nods back. "Hello my name is Park Jimin" He smiles with his crescent eyes.

Nena simply blushed and said "Nena"
"I see you're new here.. Want a tour around school?" "S-sure" and they went away.

"NENA U BETRAYED ME" My feelings ouch

Kwin p.o.v

Where is nena and peko, they are suppose to be in gym class by now and only 5 minutes left if not they are dead. "Bored?" taehyung gives me a water bottle and sits beside me.
"nah just waiting for nena and peko"
"me?" he pouts at me

"Haha funny you were literally here since just now" i told him

"Yeah i know i was looking at -" he stopped

"At what?" i asked

"You know if nena and peko were coming" he said and he muttered something

Finally peko comes in with nena. Both of them looked like as if they saw some weird shit."Mind explaining why the both of you are late" i told them

"Ho-I-We-" peko stammered

"Ji-I-We-" Nena stammered

"Did you like get confessed or what lol" Taehyung joked and saw their faces and stopped laughing.

"Oh you did.." he said

"WAIT WHO TELL ME THE NAME I NEED TO EXPOSE BOTH OF YOUR WEIRDNESS" i can't believe it. It's onky the second day of school and confession??

"Kwin.. HoSeok... Tried it on me" peko looked like she was about to cry.

"Try what? Tell me peko" this was getting bad

"I just fell in love with the most beautiful man on earth"Nena said

I'm going mad here who and who. What and what. "Ok peko what?"

Hoseok came in and saw Peko and licked his lips. Peko saw him and ran behind me."You weirdass" she said softly.

"Alright tell me later, Taehyung wanna partner up??" Yeri ask

"Nah I'm partnered up with Kwin" he rejects her. Yeri rolls her eyes and goes off.

"Nena i only have you let's partner up"Peko asks

A guy comes beside nena and Nena blushes like a tomato. "Partner?"
"Y-yeah" she agreed to him but not peko OUCH

HoSeok was approaching peko but she usain bolt behind me and taehyung when the SanHa guy asks her. She sighs in relief and goes with him.
"Hey do you wanna go out sometime like you know hangout and stuff" Tae asks

"Sure why not"i tell him

He smiles and man his smile... Was adorable. The game we are gonna play was dodge ball. Okay team up now everyone.Me,Taehyung,Peko,nena and SanHa vs Hoseok,yeri,Daniel,irene, Jimin and jungkook."Oh it's on you losers" Daniel remarked.

"Are you referring to yourselves cause yeah" Peko added back

"How about losing to me"Hoseok smirked and peko got red.

"I won't hurt you" Jimin told nena smiling.

"READY GET SET GO" Teacher SungYeol said.

I dod the first move and tried to hit the ball at the JungKook guy but failed. Man he was fast. The SanHa guy was out by HoSeok. Me and Peko literally kept screaming the entire game while Nena tried to hit yeri and yeri got out. Irene got out by me and jungkook out by Taehyung. Nena tried to hit daniel but Hoseok hit her. That leaves me, tae and peko vs Hoseok, daniel and jimin. Taehyung hits jimin and he gets out. Daniel hits peko and she's out. I was going to grab for a ball when a ball thrown by Daniel was coming at me. I was getting prepared to get hit by the ball and curled. But no... No ball hit me and i looked up. TaeHyung was blocking the ball to hit me and was protecting me. "You alright?"he asks while breathing heavily. He was sweating alot. His sweat beads rolling off from his head to his neck. The way he licks his lips.
Am i in love?

CHAPTER 4 DONEEE