Chapter One.

We were told to meet the boys at the front of Brisbane international airport. Once we found them my stomach did a flip, but not a good one. I didn’t know how to feel before seeing them here.. Alley just looked at me before whispering “Just act like you still love him” it was easy for her she was good at acting I was too oblivious to it.

She ran up to Dan and gave him a big hug before he apologised to her what sounded like 100 times while she kissed his lips every time. I turned to be faced with Jack, I couldn’t even look at him for more then a second he came close for a hug but I stood back. It was too fresh in my mind that he’d been all over my ex best friend codie for me to even think of touching him. He rubbed it off by raising his shoulders and grabbing his bag. Prick.

We headed into the airport to check in and once that was done we headed to security.

“Kerry you need to hear me out” jack said while unpacking his bag.

I rolled my eyes, not making eye contact “id rather swallow a cactus then ‘hear you out’” I mocked

“Look can you at least not be a bitch this trip? And act like you love me like alley and dan. I paid for this trip it’s the least you can do.”

“Okay.” I said as I walked through the machines.

I looked over to find alley and dan, not waiting on jack and decided to sit with them. God alley was too good at this. Her legs were on his lap as she sat on her phone, probably talking to another guy from tinder.

“Hey bitch” she said without even looking

“Sup dawg” we both laughed. We weren’t the most appropriate girls.

“Alright were boarding, lets go” Jack said as he cached up to us

The flight was long, very very long but we finally landed in sunny, beautiful Barcelona! Alley and I decided to change from our lovely attire of track pants and ugg boots, alley changed into a playsuit and thongs and I decided on jeans and a loose top.

We were pretty jet lagged so we went straight to the hotel, apparently it was a 5 star, very expensive hotel so I couldn’t wait to see it.