Honeymoon pt 3.

SMUT AHEAD idk how I even wrote this or why but anyways.

"Wait on the bed for me," Hakyeon whispered as he gently tapped Taekwoon's cheek.

The prince felt his face heat up and silently walked over to their bed, waiting as per Hakyeon's  mountain of lacy lingerie accompanied with an array of sex toys that Hakyeon didn't even know of.

However, Hakyeon just settle for a simply black piece of lingerie that clung onto his skin perfectly, making his curves even more apparent. He then picked the cuffs, blindfold, butt plug and vibrator along with him. Hakyeon smirked to himself and wondered what kind of sex life the Queen was living to give him all of these.

When Hakyeon reappeared into the bedroom, Taekwoon widened his eyes and the tan male could see the hint of lust and excitement from his partner. The elder purposely took his time, walking slowly to their bedside drawer to place the toys he'd bought with him.

The moment Hakyeon crawled onto the beds, Taekwoon grabbed him by the wrist and yanked him closer, making Hakyeon yelp in surprised. Taekwoon played with the lace of the panty, moving his fingers back and forth the cloth that was covering Hakyeon's growing member.

"Mm no Taekwoonie, I told you last night. I'm in control tonight," Hakyeon whispered seductively, peppering small kisses on Taekwoon's ear.

The prince shivered in anticipation letting Hakyeon do as he pleased. Hakyeon smirked and pinned the prince down, onto the bed. He reached out for the cuffs and handcuffed his husband, placing Taekwoon's arms above his head.

"Stay there and don't move your hands," Hakyeon instructed as he moved back to unbuttonTaekwoon's shirt and pants.

Hakyeon threw the clothes aside carelessly and eyed Taekwoon with a small smirk. His husband was already fully hard and they weren't even doing anything yet.

Hakyeon leaned foward and asked. "Why are you so hard already, hm?" He teased Taekwoon by brushing his fingers against the latter's clothed member.

Taekwoon's breath hitched as he struggled to answer. "I-It's your f-fucking fault."

Hakyeon immediately palmed Taekwoon's dick and hummed in response. His poor husband pursed his lips into a thin line, desperately trying to silence himself.

"Let's try not to curse okay?", Hakyeon said as he pulled off Taekwoon's underwear, leaving the man bare naked.

The older brought himself close to Taekwoon and stole a kiss. His tongue roamed all over Taekwoon's mouth as he grinded his hips into the sloppy kiss. Hakyeon had his hands roaming all over Taekwoon's broad chest, playing with his nipples as he grinded onto the younger. Taekwoon moaned lightly and he attempted to bring his hands down.

"Bad boy, Taekwoonie," Hakyeon pulled away and pinned back Taekwoon's hand to their previous position. "I said keep them up. Looks like we need some punishment."

Taekwoon gulped as he watched his husband bend down to his fully hard member. Hakyeon pumped it slowly in his hands up and down, before licking the base of it. The elder then licked the slit and swirled his tongue as Taekwoon buckled his hips from the pleasure.

"I said stay still," Hakyeon told him and continued to massage his balls, giving them a slight punch every now and then.

Hakyeon dipped his head and the head of Taekwoon's dick immediately hit the back of Hakyeon's throat.

"Fuck, Hakyeon-"

"No cursing, Jung Taekwoon", Hakyeon mumbled as he sucked Taekwoon's dick, sending small vibrations from his response.