Chapter 7

Tick,tock,tick,tock.
Times ticking,
Without knowing what is the meaning of stopping.

-unknown-

............................................................

Cora's POV

Weak,

That is what I feel.Part of myself had gone.My twin.My partner in crime.My savior.My brother.

He had leave us.

I balled my fist , showing how frustrated I am now.I stare to every surface in that room that I can find.

My eyes stuck at one particular picture.A picture that shows how happy the people in it when the picture being taken at that time.

I know them.

They are my family.

My mind played back the memory I had when I was a kid.
I really want to fly and I ask my brother , if he can help me.

He's just a nine year's old kid,but he was the best brother ever.He make a rope that connect our room's window and our tree house.

He swing from our room to the tree house using a stick.After he reach there,he ask me to do it.

I do it straight away.But,unlucky me.I fell to the ground and suffer some minor injuries.

My brother being scolded for the whole day. But,no tears coming out from his eyes.

He is a strong kid.

Now,he's gone.Being a twin is somehow different because twins have their own unique relationship.

When one hurts,the other one feel it too.That is where my pain that night came from.

It's from my twin.After,being apart for quite a long time,I still could feel him whenever something happen to him.

I think back what he had said to me when I reach our home that night.

He said that, " I am sorry for not being a good brother.
But,....everything that had.....happened to me won't happen to you...you are safe.That is what I always want.Forgive me,C." He keep on coughing and his breath seems so hard .

His pale face and his skinned body shows how sick he is.

Why does he had never told me about this?.It's not fair.I am his twin sister not an unknown stranger.