♥My Unexpected Love; My Fashionista Girl ♥

PROLOGUE

Did you ever fall inlove?

If yes are you happy?

will you accept the consequences of it?

or you'll be afraid in facing it?

join me in this exciting story..

MEET THE CHARACTERS:

ALEXANDRA LEIGHTON CALLEIGN  MEESTER- a sophisticated, a certified fashionista in the family, international model, and a multi billionaire . A Fashion Designer.

LELOUCH MANUEL WESTWICK- a playboy, maangas, walang pakialam sa feelings ng mga babae, mayaman, gwapo, and a MR. POPULAR. A Leader/Vocalist of the band ' THE WEEZER '. Businessman.

STEPHANIE CHER STEWART - mabait, maunawain, mejo boyish pero maarte, cousin of Alexandra. A Film Producer student.

RICO PAULO PATTINSON- maangas, hot-tempered,  and playboy. A Bassist of the band ' THE WEEZER '.  Film Producer student.

JUSTINE JAILA  KENDRICK - maarte, hard-headed, black sheep of the family,and the one who loves eating marshmallows. A cousin of Alexandra.  Photography student.

LUKE CASPER HEMMINS- a chick magnet,  certified playboy, mayabang, and also he love eatibg marshmallows.  A Photography student. Drummer of the band ' THE WEEZER '.

JENNIFER MARLLY  LAWRENCE - manang, tactless,  nagger, and maarte. A Journalism student. Also a cousin of Alexandra.

KELLIN QUINN - super hate ang maingay, suplado, snob, pero mabait naman. and. gwapo of course. A Journalism student. A

guitarist of the band ' THE WEEZER '.

*************

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I started this story on

MAY 20,  2014

hope you'll support it. and enjoy reading..

manuelex2329