⚪️4⚪️

Yoongi's POV
I went closer and closer to her until I bumped my forehead with hers. I picked a strand of her hair and slightly pulled it. She tried to hit me but with my other hand I held her hands tight.
"Now....What punishment do you want?" I smirked and bit my bottom lip staring into her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry so I let go of her, right when I did that she punched my arm and my phone rang.
"Hello? Yes. Ok I'm coming." Moooommmmmm (why do you have to ruin the moment? ) Heejin looked at me puzzled and I just put my arm around her shoulder and tried to walk away with her when she flicked my ear and I let go. We walked to her house in silence. I went in the house before her and waited next to her until she came in. (why is she taking so long?) I looked out and she was talking to the most popular girls in school. They were happy and were giggling like girls do. Heejin had a card in the hand and Lucy -the popular girl- had lots more. I wonder what's that about. When she came in I put my foot in front of her and she triped landing on her knees and hands. (How did she do that? She was supposed to fall face first) she stood up and walked to the kitchen like nothing happened.
"Mom can I go to a party  tomorrow night? Please" she did the puppy eyes, no one can can say no to that.
" Sure! Yoongi were you invited too?" Her mom asked me.
"Actually I wasn't invit-" I was cut off by the snake speaking.
"Lucy said I can bring as many people as I want so you can come too." Oookkkkk.
"Yes! Go together! Is your best friend Jiyoo going?" Mooommmm why????
"Of course she is . I'm not going anywhere without her. " She said her enthusiastically.
With that our moms said we can go. Me and my mom went home after a few minutes and I couldn't leave without pulling a strand out of Heejin's hair. I heard her mumble an ow.

Heejin's POV.
I immediately called Jiyoo and told her the plan. The next morning she came at my house at 10 am and we went shopping. Because it's my first party I'll try to look good. We picked these dresses , shoes and accessories. 👇🏻

 👇🏻

I wore the black dress with the accessories on the left and the bag

I wore the black dress with the accessories on the left and the bag. Jiyoo wore the pink dress with the accessories on the right, she didn't bring a handbag so she put her phone and money in mine. After we were ready we went downstairs and there was Yoongi talking to my mom.
"What are you doing here rat?" I asked nonchalantly. Jiyoo stared at me like I said that to the president of the country. Then she stared at Yoongi like he's the sun. "Is he real?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly and she nearly fainted so she held hard onto my arm.
"I came to drive you to the party remember? You snake, why did you dress up so much?" He asked checking both of us out.
"Come on kids go or you'll be late. Have fun but not too much. Ok?" She said clearly annoyed by how we treat each other. Me and Jiyoo sat in the back seats and Yoongi was driving. He parked a few houses away because apparently he didn't want to be seen with us. We walked from the car to Lucy's house and Yoongi came 10 minutes after we got there. Her house is massive. It was full of people and you could hear the music all the way from the car. People were everywhere dancing and having a drink with their friends. Some people were kissing and it almost looked like they were eating each other. It was lots of fun. I made lots of friends and some boys tried to hook up with me. I turned all of them down bc this girl doesn't want trouble. When we left Yoongi left 10 minutes before us and we met at his car. He drove us to my house and then he crossed the street to his house. We fell asleep almost immediately still wearing the dresses and the makeup. I woke up at 5 and woke Jiyoo up aswell so we can wash and then get dressed for school. I know it was early but we were really tired and had a lot to do. After we done washing I gave Jiyoo one of my outfits again. Since we both wear glasses and we're both too lazy to put contacts, we decided to just wear our glasses. We didn't put any makeup on, going all natural.👇🏻

We ate a quick breakfast and went to school

We ate a quick breakfast and went to school. When we walked into the school all eyes were on us. The group with the most popular girls in the school came to us and asked if we wanted to hang out, be friends and be in their group. Of course we said yes. Most of the times the populars are mean and rude and try to do bad things to you but they are the most nice people I have ever met , after Jiyoo of course. We hang out at break and lunch that day and soon the whole school knew about me and Jiyoo and we became some of the most popular girls in school. The week passed really fast and Yoongi kept bumping into me everyday making me drop my things. He never bumped into me when I wasn't holding anything. We haven't talked to each other after the party. Probably because me and Jiyoo were invited everywhere the populars were going and he went with his popular boy friends. Whenever we saw each other we would say the nicknames that we had at first and some other new ones. During the weekend I was with Jiyoo at a park where they had a basketball court and we were playing against each other. Yoongi came and just stared at us and then when the time finished he clapped and congratulated both of us because it was a tie. He complimented our skills and then we left to go home and wash, we were drenched in our own sweat. At home we changed into some sweatpants and some oversized t-shirts. We just watched movies the rest of the day. On Sunday we went shopping and again movies at home. Then Monday came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1105 words. Inspiration! Hope you liked this chapter and will want to read the rest of the book which I will update more frequently. Vote this chapter/book if you like it. 💜
Here's a cute TaeGi fanart. 👇🏻 😍😱

-Love~Diana 💙

-Love~Diana 💙