⚪️5⚪️

Heejin pov
It was Monday morning and my alarm was ringing right in my ear. I slammed my hand on it and it stopped. I looked around the room and couldn't find Jiyoo anywhere. (She slept here last night. Where could she be now?) I thought while going into the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I dressed into something casual but cute. Jiyoo's sister came early this morning to drop some clothes for her. She's really nice, I wonder how it is to have an older sister. This is the outfit I choosed 👇🏻 I don't pit any makeup on and wore my glasses.

I walked downstairs and there was Jiyoo and my mom in the kitchen eating breakfast

I walked downstairs and there was Jiyoo and my mom in the kitchen eating breakfast. Jiyoo was already dressed for school so she was on her phone while eating the food. I ate a little aswell and mom drove us to school.
While we were in our form room there was an announcement from the headteacher.
"Listen students. There will be a two weeks holiday starting today after school so plus this week means three weeks of holiday. Have a nice holiday , be careful!"
The headteacher voice could be heard through the spekers. Wow three weeks. Everyone cheered and jumped of happiness.
"Alright everyone settle down. The holiday starts after school so you still have to behave today. " The teacher said which made all of us pout of disappointment. The day went as usual except for the incident at lunch.

~At lunch.~

"I gave you a job to do and also gave you money for it! I said if you don't do it give me my money back! So where are they?!" I heard a very familiar voice shouting and then saw lots of people crowding around the voice. I squeezed my way through the people while still holding Jiyoo's hand so she was with me in the middle of the crowd. I couldn't believe my eyes. Min Yoongi had a the boy that I grabbed by the collar in the park , pinned against some lockers and was screaming in his face. The boy looked very scared and was stuttering trying to say sorry.
"I don't care about your apologies.!" Yoongi pushed the boy in the lockers. The boy winced in pain and I wanted to stop Yoongi but my body wouldn't move, it was as if I was frozen. Soon Jiyoo nudges my arm and I unfreezed. I went and grabbed Yoongi's hand midway trying to punch the boy.
Yoongi glared at me and I told him to stop just with my eyes. He let down his arm and pushed the boy again against the lockers. I couldn't handle it anymore.
"YOONGI STOP IT NOW!" I yelled at him and he immediately snapped his head at me and everyone was shocked.
"Why do you do that to the boy?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.
"You said you have reflexes of protecting someone you..... So do I!" He said which made my heart break into little pieces. He stared back into my eyes before yelling back into the boy's face.
"I'll give you till tonight at 8 to give me my money back or I'll hunt you down. !" He let go of the boy and he tried to run away but before he did I grabbed his collar from the back and turned him to face me .
"You're such a troublesome little boy! Aren't you?! Do what Yoongi said or the thing I said at the park will come true and I'll not regret it this time.!" I said to him clenching my jaw. I let go of his collar and he stared at me shocked. Me and Yoongi both barked in unison at him and he run with the speed of light.
"Come to my house tonight , I gotta talk to you!" He whispered in my ear but some girls were able to hear which made them shook and scoffed while gossiping to their friends. They sent a message to everyone in school of they just heard so everyone was in shock and they stared at us. Yoongi put his hand around my waist and put a quick peck on my neck. Everyone was jungshook once again before going back to whatever they were doing. Yoongi let go of me and Jiyoo was just staring at me not knowing what to say.
"I am serious, come to my house!" He winked and went into the canteen. I was blushing so hard. Jiyoo nudged my arm and she started squealing in my face. We chatted about what the flip just happened and just went on with our day. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't come over tonight but also happy because she wanted to know tomorrow what happened tonight. After school we said goodbye to each other and I went to Yoongi's car because he said he will drive me home. All the girls were shocked because they thought that Yoongi just said that to make them jealous. But he's taking me to his house bitches so be jealous. On our way there I texted mom to tell her that I'm going to Yoongi's for some time. She said it's ok but was a little surprised that I'm going because we don't usually get along. When we stepped inside his house his mom greeted us and she aswell was surprised to see us together, and plus me in their house. We went to his room and I stopped in the doorway amazed by the grand piano he had. I always used to play the piano in Busan.
"Come in pabo, you're blocking the doorway." He told me as he flopped onto his bed. I went and sat in the spinning chair he had next to his desk. I finally found my words and spoke.
"Do you play the piano?" I asked him.
"Yes, since I was little." He said looking down. (Is he embarrassed because of playing the piano.)
"Me too. I have the same piano but in Busan." I spoke and he lifted his head and looked at me surprised.
"Oh, you're from Busan?" He asked and pushed be a little aside so be can look into one of his desk's drawers.
"Yes. I moved here before school started." I said looking around his room. He has so many pictures and posters, above his desk on the wall there was pieces of music which I guess are his. He had posters saying things like 'Daegu' 'D-Boy' and lots more related to Daegu.
"Are you from Daegu?" I asked still looking at the pictures.
"Yes!" He said proudly. "I'm a D-Boy!" He spoke again. He handed me some pictures that had names on them and he smiled brightly at me. I recognised one of them. But I don't know where from.
"They are some friends that go to another school. " He looked down at the floor. He looked so sad that he might cry anytime now. My hearteu! 😭 I put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched at the sudden act. I wanted to hug him but didn't know if I should or not.
"What happened that made you so sad suddenly.?" I asked and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"I got kicked out of that school and I didn't see them since that day. I had to move to another school and because my mom got a job here in this town I had to come to this school. " He was so sad. He started crying silently and I hugged him tight . He hugged me back tighter and I comforted him by saying encouraging words like: it's ok, you're fine, it will be fine. And lots more he kept crying and I felt guilty because if I didn't talk to him about all these things he wouldn't have cried. I also felt sad because I went through this aswell and I can fell his pain, the sadness in his eyes. He finally stopped crying and what be said next made me shook.
"can you stay to watch some movies with me?" He asked me and I was shocked. I nodded in response because I didn't know what to say. He showed me his bright gummy smile and hugged be tightly again.
"Thank you for staying!" He whispered in my ear. I texted my mom saying that I will stay longer probably stay the night because we are watching movies. She agreed and we went downstairs to make some popcorn. While Yoongi was making the popcorn I was talking to his mom. We just talked about school and Yoongi when he was small. Once in a while I will see him blush or shout to his mom to stop from the kitchen to the living room where we were. We went and watched movies until he suddenly...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1484 words... Wow I'm on fire! Pam......Pam....Pam..... A cliffhanger again. Do you like those? I hope you do because you'll see lots of them in this book. I hope you liked this chapter and will look forward on reading the rest of the book.
Here's a YoonSeok/ Sope moment. 👇🏻

-Love~Diana

-Love~Diana. 💙