Chapter 3

Louis POV 

when I woke up I started making pancakes for breakfast when I was done Harry came downstairs and took 2 pancakes and sat down and ate then he asked me what we should do with the boy because we cant take him back to his dad's house so I said we should discuss it with the other boys, after 2 minutes zayn and Liam came downstairs they both took two pancakes and then they told us that Niall wet the bed last night and he was really upset about it I felt so bad for him so I said what should we do and liam said we could adopt him everyone liked that idea so we called his social worker and asked if we could adopt him and he said I thought he was with his dad, so I told him what we saw his dad doing and he said he would come by around 2:30 tomorrow so I said ok and hung up the phone and told the boys what he said and they said ok, then I told them im gonna go wake Niall up when I got to his room I saw him whith his sheets in a ball putting them in the closet.

Niall Pov

When I woke up I noticed I wet the bed again so I gathered up the sheets in a ball and put them in the closet but when I turned around I saw Louis when I saw him I felt like I was gonna pass out so I started sobbing he picked me up and sat on Liam's bed and asked me if this happens often so I nodded  then he told me that they are hopefully going to adopt me.