Chapter 1

Peppi's POV:

Me and Jamie were working on our project. When i looked at Jamie for help i saw him blush at the sight of my face. Then I started to blush lightly.

"Uh-h-h... Jamie i have a question" i say nervously.

"Yes, what's your question?" He says with curiosity.

"Why are looking at me like that?" I wonder what he'll say

"Um-m-m I just like being-g-g your friend and helping you" he says nervously.

The bell rings:

"We better head to class."

"Ok, see you after school" He then waved goodbye.

Time skips to Art Club:

"So how was your time with your 'boy-friend' Peppi?" She says winking at me.

"Shut up!!!" I say blushing bright red.

"Awww!!! Someone's blushing!" She says with a lovey-dovey voice.

"Come on, his just a... friend."

"You stutter Peppi. Do you like him?" She says with curiosity.

"I-i-i do-o...don't. I don't know!" I blush even redder.

I really didn't know if i like him as a friend or a boyfriend, but i loved to hang out with him. I love to see his face all the time too. I blush every time I see his face and I always wanted to hold his hand.

"Well you have to tell us if you like him or not, it's not a maybe. It's a yes or no question" She says seriously.

"Fine...I do like him" I whisper.

"Ekk!!!!!!!!" They scream with excitement.

"Jeppi" They both whisper

I smile and blush with happiness because i now i knew that it was fine that my friends knew and I could talk about him with them. I wonder if Jamie likes me back. Middle school can be a little confusing to me.