Chapter 7

Peppi's POV:

I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe we had to move. We just got here and I just started to make friends at my school. Where will we go now? I then realized that I would have to leave Jamie. I would have to say goodbye to my first ever boyfriend. What would I even say to him.

I grab my phone and start texting Jamie.

P - Jamie...
J - Yes peppi? Is everything alright?
P - No...
J - What's wrong?
P - I'm leaving!😭😩
J - What!? Why!?
P - Cause they raised the price and we don't have that much money.
J - Well how could I help? I can let you leave me.
P - I...don't know.

Text messages end

Jamie's POV:

She leaving! This can't be happening. We just started dating and she just got here. I can't let her leave!

I run downstairs to see my in the kitchen.

"Mom! Peppi is leaving! I we need to help her and her family!" I yelled

"We'll what do you want me to do?" She answered back.

"We'll they can't pay the bills forbthe house anymore."

"We'll we can't pay the bills for them." She said

I then began to think of a way to let her stay. Then all of a sudden a thought popped inside my head.

"What if we let them stay at our house till they had found a new job or new house."

"That could work, Peppi's parents could sleep in the guest room, but where will we put Peppi?" She wondered.

"She can sleep in my room." I told her

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes I'm sure." I said excitedly

I go tell Peppi about my plan and she screams with excitement and goes down to tell her parents and they agreed. I couldn't believe it, Peppi was going to live with me. This just might be one of the best days of my life. I can't wait till Peppi gets here!

I am so sorry for not writing for a long time. I didn't plan on getting locked out. I hope you guys can forgive me. I will start to write more for you, cause you deserve it. I hope this chapter was good. Sorry if this is to short I can write more today if you want.