Chapter 4

Sorry i haven't been updating, but I have had a long week and it has been hard not to focus on the story. So here you go!

Jamie's POV:

I was packing my stuff when i saw a picture. I picked to up and read it. When i saw it my face start to become red. I saw Peppi with a worridd face. Then i said "I like you too..."

"You... do!" Peppi says with a shocked face.

"Yes..."

I race to Peppi and gave her a hug. She hugs me back. We let go and then i stared at her. She saw me looking at her and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why...did you do that?" I say shocked.

"Because... i love you.." she says blushing bright red.

I blush too. I then kiss her, a tiny pecy on the lips. She blushes even more.

"Jamie...?" She

"Yeah...?" I say

"Will you be...my..." she says mumbles.

"Boyfriend..?" She says

"Of course!" I sya hugging her and then give her a kiss. She starts to kiss back. Then we hear someone coming so we separate.

"Hey Peppi! What's up!" Peppi's friends say.

"Uh... why are guys blushing? Is there something going on?" Peppi's friends say.

"Oh... nothing..." she says and walks aways. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Sorry its been awhile, but i have school and it's hard to do this all the time. Also sorry it's short, but I hope you like it.

-Brianne