Excessive and Obsessive Review

Rating:⭐️⭐️⭐️

By: fxckingpayno

Genre: Fanfiction (Harry Styles)

Reads: 23,000,000

Votes: 754,000

Recommended Age: 16+

Comments:

@Soap_doe_  said
"LOVING THE BOOOOOKKKK"
23/08/15

@lmfaozee said
"Read this years ago omfg"
13/11/17

@3nagem3mories said
"YES BITCH I'M EXCITED"
20/10/16

Arabella is a confused girl stuck in between different realities. Living in a world where it has been spit up in to different hands and crime does not matter. Before her father, who is the leader of the North American gang, dies her world is changed and seems like it won't get better. After getting kidnapped by the leader of the European gang her life begins this ride that is only going down.

Harry her kidnapper is a confused man with a troubled past... never being thought to love and that life is always about punishment he is unsure about Arabella and quickly decides to treat her with disrespect and keeps her as prisoner.

As this book progresses you will be dragged along this dark path known as Harry and Arabella's relationship.

As this story only took me three days to read you can tell that is was very good. But the reason that I gave it a three star rating is because the writer has neglected to return to Wattpad cause if the sequel not to be finished which leaves all the die hard fans of this book to be left with no satisfaction or closure.

But with that aside, closure or not I do recommend you read this book and if you do when the writer gives you suggestions to listen to a song that's goes with the chapter I think you should because I did and it made the story so muck better.

~ Evelynx05