Chapter 2

Naree's pov

I then woke up at 6am. I took a shower and put on a black 1D shirt and jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my blue glasses. I then went back into my room and put on my white lab coat. I then pulled out the rare blue bonnet beetle. I weighed it. It was 1 pound and 2 inched long. i then put it back in a exact model of his habitat dome. It took 1 month just to make the model dome. I then took off my lab coat and set it back on the rack. I then opened suad's door and woke her up. I know everyones passwords because i am awesome like that. I then woke everyone else up and we had bacon, eggs, and orange juice for breakfast. "naree do we have work today?" "yeah. We need to leave for school!" we only have 2 days left of school but prom is in 2 weeks. We dont have dates so we're just going together. I then put on my black and white converses. Suad wore multicolored converses. Phuong-mai wore pink and white. Amy wore red and white. Vanessa wore purple and white. I got my backpack and headed to the car. Suad decided to drive. While i was waiting for her i saw a moving truck next to our house. They were unloading boxes. Phuong-mai then started talking about her hair and how she might curl it tomorrow. Suad then came out and she drove us to school. When we got out we just talked until the bell rang. We have all the same classes. I have to sit by a boy named kyle richard and he is one of the most annoying people in the world. He always talks about how he's so hot and sexy. Suad sits by amy and phuong-mai sits by vanessa. We then went to math. "hey naree." said kyle throwing a piece of paper at me. "what do you want richard?" "hi." "shut up." i then started doodling in my notebook because i already knew what we were learning. I drew the 1D sign with a bunch of one direction facts around it. "why are girls so obsessed with one directio?. I know they are hot but look at me i'm sexy." "ha you can't even be sexy or hot to save your life." "really well your never gonna marry them." "i know i wont marry them. At least i am being realistic. I know i can never marry them but you, you think your hot but really your not." "pift i am super hot your just blind." "can you keep your mouth shut." "fine but whats 5!=" "do it yourself." "i can't it's too hard." "120. Now shush." he then stopped talking to me. When math was over we went to social studies.

*skip rest of school*

School was finally over. Suad came running to me. "naree! There's only one day left of school!! Then we dont have to see this death place for 3 months!" "yeah. Now lets go to work!" suad then drove us to work and i put on the apron, hat with the nandos logo on it, pen, and note pad. I was the waitress. Uncle sal which is the owner but tells us to call him uncle sal was the cook. Suad was cashier. Amy cleaned the tables. Vanessa poured the drinks and worked the drive through.Phuong-mai was also a waitress. I then stayed behind the counter and talked to suad because it was a slow day and nobody was here except 3 teenage girls who phuong-mai was serving. Then five people came in. They sat at a table and i took their drink orders and gave them menus. "ello my name is naree and i'll be your waitress. What would you like to drink?" "4 cokes 1 water." "ok i'll be back to get your orders." "no we will order now. We would like5 5 piece peri peri chicken order and 3 large orders of chips." i then heard the 3 girls scream. The ran over to the table and then i looked at the costumers i was serving. They are one direction! "suad one direction. Table. Me serve. Dead." i then fell on the floor. "naree! Naree! Wake up!" everything went black. I woke up in the employee room. I then looked and suad's eyes were red. "naree you idiot! You had me worried! I couldnt feel your pulse!" "sorry. I guess 1D really did make my heart stop! How long have i've been down?" "just 20 minutes." "ok i'm going back to work!" i said jumping of the table. "oh no your not!" "but-" "no buts! Your going back home." she then grabbed my arm and walked out the room. 1D then came up from their chairs. "is she ok?" asked liam. I then hid behind suad. "suad lets go!" "no naree." "but i need to check on my experiment." "no you need to interact and be social and who's better to interact with other than the famous one direction?" "no one." "yeah so start mingling." she then shoved me. "ello love!" said liam. "ello!" said harry. "can you get me another order of peri chip but with more salt please?" louis elbowed him. "oh hi" "hello!" said louis. Then zayn did his famous "vas happenin?" "ello and nothing really." i said. "do we have another irish?" said louis eating a chip. "umm..yeah." suad was staring at me. "hey! I remember you!" "no you dont." i said shaking my hands. "yes i do! Your one of the girls who took my carrots!" "yeah" "yes i was right!" louis said. "well i gotta go!" "why?" said niall. "because i need to check on my rare bonnet beetle. It is one of the rarest beetles on earth. It is almost to extinction. There are only 2 left in the world. I have one but the U.S has the other one. If i can hack into their government science lab and somehow sneak into their lab then take the beetle and bring it home they could mate to make more of their kind!" they all had 'what the heck is she talking about look on their faces' suad must've noticed and she came running over and said "sorry my friend has weird interests." "bye!" they shouted. Suad then took me home. I studied the beetle then i made this new creation where you can eliminate gravity for 30 minutes if you rub the cream behind your ear but it only eliminates gravity for the object that you put the cream on. I then put all of my stuff away and went to bed at 11:30pm.