Chapter1

I was partying and I look across the room and there he was, the hottest guy in my school Cameron Dallas, I smiled at him and he started to approach me. All of a sudden everything went black. I remember nothing from that point on.

I wake up no idea where I am.. Then I realise I'm in a bed.. I'm not wearing anything.. I look next to me and Cameron is laying there asleep. Did we..? Was he drunk too? Does he like me? All these thoughts were running through my head. Should I stay? Should I leave?

I decided to wake Cameron, when he woke he immediately grabbed the back of my head pulled me towards him and kissed me. He's breath smelled like alcohol and he tasted so bad. I asked him what happened and he said "Your such a freak bae should we go round two?" That's the moment I realised what had happened, I had obviously got myself so drunk that I had sex with Cameron! I was so happy that I actually had sex with him but so pissed off that I was too fucked to even know I was fucking him!

A few hours later when Cameron and I were more sober and were wearing clothes I asked him do you even remember what happened and he said " no but I think I know what did" and I just held my head in my hands and he hugged me " I'm sorry, but even though we were drunk I do have feelings for you" he said. I looked at him and smiled and said "Cameron will you be my boyfriend" and he said " of corse " we kissed passionately and I told him I should go and that I'd see him later.

As soon as I got outside I called one of my best friends Amy and told her what I knew and she told me that her and her boyfriend Taylor had issues of their own and that she was pregnant. I was speechless. She said she is going to keep the baby and Taylor is going to support her with the whole thing. I didn't know what to think it was our last year and we would soon be going to collage I just had negative thoughts running through my mind. I MIGHT BE PREGNANT! WHAT IS AMY GOING TO BE LABELED AS THE 2014 SENIOR YEAR SLUT!? I remember all those girls that we judged for dropping out to have a baby we thought they were sluts, whores when in reality it's just a mistake Amy didn't mean to get pregnant..

When I got home I checked my phone and Cam had changed his relationship status to in a relationship I got goose bumps, then liked his new relationship and wondered why out of all the girls in school he wanted me? I looked in the mirror at my messy brown hair, my fat legs, I started to judge myself. FAT! UGLY! SLUT! WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! Then my phone rang and it was a blocked number so I answered.

It was Cams crazy ex girlfriend Belinda she told me to watch my back, she threatened me that if I ever even look at Cameron my life would be over. I immediately call Cameron in tears and tell him what she had said. At the time it felt right but now when I think of it it was kind of stupid I could have dealt with that a lot better rather than crying to my 1 hour new boyfriend.