Arrival

Luhan's POV

When our plane landed and we headed into the airport, several teenagers surrounded us. Tao couldn't deal with the amount of noise, so I stood behind him as we walked and held my hands over his ears. Kris had his hand and was pulling him along. Lay, Chen, and Xiumin hurriedly walked along behind us.

"There!" Xiumin shouted, pointing to a black van. "That's our ride!"

The driver was standing outside, waiting for us. He opened the back door. Xiumin and Tao climbed in and went to the back seat. I sat between them. Lay and Kris took the middle seats. Chen closed the door and went to the passenger seat.

Once we started moving, Chen and Lay fell asleep. The rest of us started playing games.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." I said as Tao and Xiumin did it.

Xiumin won.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Tao said for me and Xiumin.

I won.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Xiumin said for me and Kris.

Kris won.

The ride didn't last much longer after we played more games and sang along to our CD.

We woke up Lay and Chen and headed into the hotel. I got a room with Xiumin and Tao this time. Kris, Lay, and Chen were in the room next to ours. There was a door that connected the two rooms together by a bathroom.

"I'm hungry!" Chen yelled through the open doors.

"Let's go out and eat!" Tao yelled back.

Xiumin, who had been sleeping in one of the beds, groaned and rolled over.

Kris, being his usual strange self, ran in the room, yelled something in his alien language, and jumped onto Xiumin. Xiumin screamed his lungs out and started beating Kris hard.

Chen and Lay ran in and tacked me and Tao. After Xiumin finished hitting Kris, we all started laughing for no reason.

Yes, we act like children.

No, I don't care how it makes us look.

I love my EXO brothers, and I don't know who I would be without them.