THE CAR

"So, you know Bebe?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah, we have a few classes and lunch together." I told him.

It's so weird. He's a senior, and I'm just a sophomore. I honestly want him, but at the same time I'm scared to do anything.

"Your friend Kenny.... He sure is SOMETHING." I laugh. Kyle rubbed the back of his head. "He's just trying to find a girl for me. Any girl we meet he starts asking about sexual questions to see if any of them have stuff I'm into, but honestly? I don't give two shits." He told me.

"Why? Does he think it's been long since the last time you got laid?" I ask.

"It's been two years. He thinks it's odd, because I haven't dated that long. Which, that's literally the reason why I haven't done anything in so long." Kyle told me.

I nod my head. I think the last thing I've done was over 8 months ago with my ex. "Do you mind if we talk about something besides sex?" He asked. I nod my head again in agreement. "So, how long have you lived in South Park?" He asked.

"I've been living here for about two years, around the same time Bebe transferred to my school. It's pretty rowdy, here." I told him. He rolled his eyes. "You're telling me, I've lived here my whole life. It use to be nice and quiet, but all good things come to an end." He commented.

"What do you usually do around here?" I asked.

"There's not much, the most fun thing to do is laser tag, but that gets annoying after a while." He told me.

I started to think about what my hobbies were. It made me so excited. What would he think? I wonder... Without thinking, I asked him the most stupid question I could think of. "Have you ever been in a strip club?"

His face went to shock. He was surprised I asked, and I regretted having that come out of my mouth. "I can't get into strip clubs..." He awkwardly said, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm too young, I'm only 17. Why do you ask?"

We arrived at the restrooms, but I wasn't done speaking to him. "So I can assume you've never had a lap dance?" I tease, trying to recover the awkward question. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I have, thank you. What happened to not talking about sex?"

I winked at him. "I'm not. I'm talking about lap dances. I'll be right back." I laughed. I went to use the restroom, and when I came out, Kyle was leaning against the wall, talking to another girl. As I approached them, she sneered at me. "May I help you?" The girl rudely asked.

"Not really." I sassed. "I was just going to ask Kyle if he was going to go back with me-" She interrupted me. "No, don't you see he's busy?" She slapped me with her words.

This bitch.

"Wendy, you don't have to be rude." He told her, surprised by her attitude. Who does she think she is?

"Kyle, do you drive?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Could you give me a ride? Like... Right now?" I asked, while giving Wendy an evil smile.

Wendy glared at me back. "Why, the game isn't even half way over." She snapped.

"Why is that your business?" I snap back. Wendy jerked her head back, and gasped in offense. Kyle threw his car keys in the air. "Yeah, sure. Kenny is probably banging Bebe anyway." He joked.

"Kyle! You're just going to leave me?" Wendy yelled at him. Kyle gave her calm hands. "Relax, Nichole is here, go hang out with her. I'll message you if I'm coming back." He tried assuring her. She was being stubborn.

"Why wouldn't you come back?" She asked, suspicious.

"I don't know, if my car breaks down? If there's an emergency? Why are you acting like I stuck a branch up your ass?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I wouldn't expect you to bang a minor." She mumbled under her breath. Kyle looked at me as if she hadn't said anything. I guess he didn't hear her, but I sure the hell did.

"Let's leave." I demanded, but I tried not to sound bitchy.

Kyle and I head out of the stadium, and walk to his car. "You're demanding, you know that?" He laughed. I just give him a smirk as we get into his car.

"So, where exactly do you live?" He asked.

"I live near the golf course, in Hudson Point." I told him.

He nodded his head, and started to drive there while I was giving directions. "So... What skills and hobbies do you have?" He asked me.

I sunk in my seat. "I uh... I dance." I let out awkwardly.

He chuckled. "Ah, not so confident anymore, are we?" He laughed. "What kind of dancing do you do?" He asked afterwards.

I give out a weird chuckle. "It's hard to explain. I can show you once we get to my house if you'd like?" I ask him. He gave a confused look, then his eyes widened like something had registered.

"Is that why you asked if I've ever received a lap dance?" He raised an eyebrow. I shrug my shoulders at him.

"Hey, it's not easy. I take pole dancing classes as well." I told him.

"Why? Aren't you fifteen?" He asked surprised. Everybody always asks me... "It helps with gymnastics. I promise you, my mother doesn't try to use me as a prostitute." I explain.

"Why didn't you just say you did gymnastics?"

"I don't do it anymore. I lost interest half a year ago, but pole dancing classes are fun, and lap dancing just comes naturally."

Kyle gave me an unsure look. "So, do you just give one to anyone?" He asked. I scoffed at him. "No. I've only done it to one person, I honestly don't even know why I brought it up. It's not usual for me, it's not something I brag about." I say, unsettled.

"You wanna try on me?" He winked. I pushed his arm, and then crossed my arms. I rolled my eyes and scoff at him.

"Which way is Hudson Point anyways?" He asked me.

"Well, we're going the wrong way. But it's fine. Just drop me off at your place and I'll show you my dance." I smirk.  He looked unsure.

"I don't know about that... My parents might be home. I'm not allowed to bring people home late." He told me. I looked at the time on his car. "It's only 7:30." I point out. He shrugged and put on an awkward smile. "I know it's just-" He looked at me and I gave him the cutest eyes I could. He rolled his eyes, and quickly looked around the street. "Screw it." He gassed his car, and we were going 65 in a 35. My head hit the back of the seat, and I was excited.