ONESHOT

A CALLING TO LOVE YOU
by Seminaristus

SYNOPSIS

Paul lost his father to cancer. Since then, he considered himself an atheist, a die hard non-believer. And again, he finds himself waiting in a hospital, sorrowed and grieved. This time, it's his mother. He wants his mother to live, but he can do nothing.

As destiny would have it, he met this girl in the hospital who apparently changed his life. The girl introduced Jesus, his works and miracles. Apparently, Paul's mother got well. This got Paul hooked on the idea of the "Love of God". He attributed the skills of the doctor to some sort of a miracle coming from the heavens up high.

Thereafter, Paul decided to show affection to the girl. They gave it a try and it flourished into a loving experience; of joy, laughter and faith. God became the center of their relationship(which by the way is a good thing). Sometime, with all the romance and all... Paul decided to partake a difficult road. -The road to priesthood. With this, he left the girl.

Since then, 13 years have passed, the girl hasn't moved on. Paul is now a priest and enjoys his apparent "vocation". Leaving the girl wounded and scarred.

Copyright ©2017

Catholic Social Media Awards 2017
(nominee)