Chapter 32

Tiara's POV.
2 years Later.

I still can't believe that My Wife is gone she was my heart. I had the hospital Pull the plug I couldn't watch my wife suffer any longer.

I woke up I had a another nightmare bout Honest.

I turned over and looked at my Girlfriend Of 9 Months Her Name is Miracle (In MM)

She heard me crying and she woke up.

Miracle- Baby u had another bad Dream?

Tiara- Yeah.

She got up and wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek.

Miracle- Come on Let's go back to sleep.

Tiara- I can't.

I got up and Went to the bathroom and took a shower. I cried the whole time.

I felt a pair of hands Wrap around my waist.

Miracle- Baby it's okay. I'm here for u.

I fell in her arms and Cried.

A few Mins later.

We got out the shower and we cuddled and watched Movies.

Miracle let me lay on her lap.

Miracle- You Okay Honey?

Tiara- Yeah. As long as I got u I'm okay.

I lend up and Kissed her. Our tongues danced around and She felt on my breast. When I kissed Miracle I felt fireworks and Butterflies just like wit Honest. I felt safe and Comfortable with Miracle.

We made Love on the couch and we fell asleep in each other's arms. I knew I wouldn't be having a bad dream again.

Ty's POV.

I'm going over To Naomi's To Talk I miss her a lot as a friend

I'm going over To Naomi's To Talk I miss her a lot as a friend. After Honest's funeral Erica has been in really distance. I just wanna give her space.

I got to Naomi's and Knocked on the Door.

Naomi answered and she looked stunning.