Chapter 3// See you Soon

"You still cold?" Liam cuts the silence.

His voice is like peanut butter and creamy toffee, soothing me like a  mother cradling a crying baby. I suddenly have the urge to just fall asleep against his shoulder in the middle of the car park.

His slightly sweaty body glistens with the sunset and his low tank top shows off his bulging yet soft muscles and slight light brown chest hair.

When I don't answer a slight frown appears on his perfectly chiselled face. "Aren't you gonna talk? I already told you I was sorry." Believe me if i could i would.

I simply shrug and face away from him, walking towards the sidewalk. I really need to get home. "Where do you think you're going?" Suddenly, a large hand grips my side. Panicking, I struggle against the hold swaying my hips in order to try and run free.

I was pulled into a hard chest, his arms wrapping around my waist but i was still trying to evade capture. That was until a loud groan erupted from the person behind me and only then do I realise that my lower half had been rubbing his groin. I immediately stop.

Turning around, I see that his eyes are now black from the cloud of lust in them and I get scared. He just stares at me for a while never relocating his eyes from my face. I know what he's thinking. He's thinking about how my nose is turned upwards or my lips are thinner than a piece of straw.

Then, as slow as is possible, he reaches for my chin and cups it in his palm, tilting it upwards so my eyes meet his. They have turned back to the beautiful hazel orbs that I saw before, soft and warm, but I can't help but miss the dark globes that cut through mine.

I'M SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I HONESTLY CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I UPDATED AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHEN OR IF I WILL AGAIN.