chapter 1

Fabienne's p.o.v.

I open my eyes slowly. Yes! It's monday again. Today I fortunly can go to school. The weekend was really stupid. I had to go bowling with my parents. What nice is about that... I walk out of my bed and put my clothes on. It's a sweater with an owl and an black skinny. I take my worn out sneakers and put them fast on. I'm not going to do my best to look nice. Nobody likes me on school and everyone avoids me just a little bit. I take my agenda and look wich courses I have today. Today I have 8 hours. I take all my books together and my gym clothes. I put everything neatly in my bag and take him. There is an disadvantage at school: My bag is so heavy! Luckily i've got an locker. I stumble downstaires with the heavy bag. I put it in the hall and walk the dinning room in.

My house is big. That's because my parents are both banker, and are really rich.

'Goodmorning.' I say when I sit down at the table.

'Goodmorning.' They greet back. I don't have any brothers or sisthers unfortunly. I'm only child and because of that reason I get all of the attention. I'm glad with that but sometimes it is to much. I take an sandwich and put butter on it.

'Tonight the Styles family is coming.' Shares my mother.

'Styles... What a stupid name.' I say while rolling with my eyes. My mother smiles acid.

'They have a son...' My mother says when she's looking with a much meaning look.

'So?' I ask.

'You're going to entertain him.' She says.

'How old is he?' I ask with a sigh. 'He is 19, and his name is Harold.' She says. O my god. Harold.

'Can't he entertains himself? He is already 19 and I've an economy test tommorow what I need to Learn. I just stand a seven for economy and I want to stand at least a seven and a half, so I have to get a thick eight, preferably even higher.' I say. My mother sighs.

'Then you learn after they went away, or you combine it.' She says simply. I nodd. I eat my sandwich in silence. 'Maybe you two got a couple.' My father says suddenly. I choke me in my sandwich. When I coughed I look at him.

'Yes. Maybe.' I say but it sounds like "No. Never ever." I've Never had a boyfriend and I don't need one.

'Sweetheart, It is already a quarter to eight, hurry up.' My mother says and I stand quickly up. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I see a mascara. It can not hurt to put a little bit on... I get the brush trough my lashes and admire the result. My eyes look very bigger.

'Hurry up!' calls my mother. I take my coat and put it on. Than I take my bag. I walk to the dining room and give my parents a kiss.

'Bye.' I say happy and step outside. I walk to the bus stop and wait 5 minutes for the bus.

I walk wheezy the school in. I walk fastly to my locker and put all my books in it. Only the books for the first three hours I leave in my bag. I put my coat in my locker and look how late it is. 20 past 8. The first bell is going about 5 minutes. I take my french books and start learning words.

'Hello miss Innocent.' I hear a bitchie voice saying. I look up. There stand 3 girls; Gabriella, Peggy and Robin. I bite on my lip. They hate me, and I even don't know why. I ignore them and lean over my book.

'Can I ask you something?' Peggy ask, the worst one. I look fearful up. Robin looks grinning down at me.

'Yes?' I'm saying/asking.

'Why does your boyfriend never call you?' Peggy asks bland. I fiddle to my sweater.

'Because.. I don't have one.' I say softly. 'O!' Peggy says and she act amazes.

'What a suprise.' Peggy snarls. Gabriella stands a little insecure by them. I have the idea that Gabriella likes me, but that she is not allowed to from Peggy and Robin.

'And did you ever kissed? Or something else?' Robin asked grinning. I shake my head. I never did anything with a boy. Not even with a girl. I had in the second class a crush on Jake, My best friend. He discovered it and let me fall. Now he belongs to the popular people from school. He never says anything when I see him.

'Gosh, suprising.' Peggy snarls. I stare at my skinny. Fortunly the bel goes and the teacher approached. I feel that I'm red. Bitches. Why should I have a boyfriend? I go sit somewhere and take my books out of my bag. I take my agenda and pouch too. I sit again alone, as usualy. Maybe it is also nice to have a boyfriend, someone who cares about you. I stare dreamily in front of me, and before I know the hour have passed.

I lock my locker and walk towards the school library, my usual lunch spot. I walk inside and Maddie greet me right. Maddie is an old lady who works as volentary in the school library. I greet her smiling back and start lunching. Then I see Gabrielle suddenly come in. I try to get away but she already saw me. She walks towards me and looks nervously around her. 'Uhm... Hello Fabienne.' She says with a smile.

'Hello.' I say dry.

'I feel bad for you that Peggy and Robin do so towards you, when you get to know them they are very nice.' She smiles. I shrug my shoulders.

'I don't know what I did that they hate me.' I say with a sigh. Gabriella gives me an awkward pat. We get talking and before I realize the pause is over. Gabriella smiles.

'We have gym right?' She asks. I nod. She sighs deep.

'I love that course.' She says sarcastic. I laugh. We walk towards the gymnasium where everyone already is. Peggy and Robin look weird to Gabriella.

'I talk with them, as you gotta know you better you aren't such a nerd.' Gabriella says smilling.

'Thank you, I think?' I say laughing.

'Come sit by us.' She says and she pulls me.

This day is so strange....