Mr.Player and Me?

Alexis on the side ----->

"WHAAAAT?!?!?! No no no,mom you can't be serious!!" I yelled,

"Oh honey I'm sorry but we don't have a choice,I have to go on a business trip,and you can't miss school,I bet you you'll love it over there." she said stroking my hair, "Ugh whatever when do I leave?" I asked "tomorrow morning so you better start packing" she said getting up and heading towards her room,Ok how would you feel if all of the sudden they told you that you had to pack up,leave everything you know and start a new life far away from your home.I let out a deep sigh of frustration and started packing my clothes and photo albums,my laptop and every important thing.When I was about finished it didn't look like my room,it just looked like an empty hole filled with sadness,drowning me in it.

I headed to the bathroom and took my last shower in this house.I dried my long,red,shiny,silk-like-hair and lightly curled it.I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and collapsed on my bed.I didn't sleep,I couldn't,just the thought of leaving the place I grew up in,the only place the holds my father's memories,it tears me apart,I curl up into a ball and feel a tear drop a I close my eyes and feel my vision blur until I finally drifted off into deep sleep.

"Honey wake up,we're leaving in 30 minutes" my mom anounced as she opened the curtains revealing the sunlight coming in through the window "arghh" I groaned "I don't feel like it" "Alexis Jeniffer Collins get your ass up and ready right now!" my mom said pulling the coves off me "ugh fine!" I whined getting up setting foot on the cold tiled floor,I put on a pair of denim shorts,purple tank top with a white sleeveless hoodie,and my white converse.As I was getting in the car,I turned to look at the house,I felt a tear escape my brown eyes,but quickly wiped it away "good bye dad" I whispered,then silently got in car and headed for the airport where a plain heading to england awaited me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

tell me what you guys think :)