Chapter 2

As I arrived at the airport I sat still on my seat for a second before letting out a deep sigh of frustration,I turned to my mom who was staring at me with her bright blue eyes shining like they were filled with tears,but they weren't I would know.I haven't really seen her cry since my father died and that was 10 years ago.I sighed as I snapped myself back out to reality I turned to my mom we said our goodbyes,I grabbed my bags and headed for the plane.As I sat on the plane seat sipping on some starbucks coffee they had offered me,I couldn't help but look at the window,I also haven't cried,well at least not in front of anyone.I took a deep breath and opened my bag to look for my hot pink iPod,I threw on my ear phones and laid back on my seat as the sound of Keith Urban's Days go by started blasting in my ears.That was mine and dad's song.I really miss him I sometimes wish I would've been the one to die and not him.I close my eyes as flash backs from that night popped into my head.....

"Hey A.J" said my dad as he messed up my hair with his hand,A.j was his nickname for me short for Alexis Jeniffer "Daddyyy!" I yelled throwing a smile that showed my bright white teeth, "wanna come with daddy to the market,daddy's gonna get some milk and bread and maybe pancakes for tomorrow" he asked smiling back at me "sure" I said as I ran to put my tiny red toms,we rushed to the big orange honda truck mom had gotten him for their anniversary,as we drove I pushed the radio on and our song popped on and I laughed as we sang together like wild maniachs, "daddy I love you" I said smiling widely at him "I love you too sweetheart" he said smiling back.But little did I know that that would be his last smile,we kept singing until we looked at each other smiling instead of him concentrating on the wild road covered in rain,suddenly..... BOOM!!! I blacked out.I woke up in the hospital "where's my daddy,where is he!?!?!?!" I yelled my eyes filling up with tears "honey" my mom said as she steped towards me "your dad he went with god" my heart stopped,my eyes widened,as they stung from the tears threatening to slip out.After that it was just the funeral my mother crying,everyone had their head bowed and red from crying,everyone had a face that had dead and sad written all over,except for me I stood there,emotionless just staring at my father laying there unconcious,I was the only one standing strong I seemed like I was hulk just 7 year old version of it..

I let out a deep breath as I came back to reality,I laid my head back for a few more minutes.

"Ma'am please wake up we've arrived" I heard a voice,as my eyes snapped open and stared at the lady who was waking me up,I stood up took my bags and thanked her before walking out,l looked around,I felt like an idiot I don't even what my mom's friend looks like.I looked around until I heard a voice from behind me

"Alexis?" said a young looking lady,she had blonde wavy hair and beautiful green eyes,she looked about 30.I looked at her again before speaking out

"yes?" I say politely "I'm Ms.Johnson you may call me Jane" she said with a smile on her face while taking her hand out for me to shake it,I shook her hand "Alexis,nice to meet you" I said smiling back.She had two tall,muscular man take my bags to her car or should I say limosine,as we drove home she filled me with questions about myself and a bunch of stuff like that she was really nice and seemed really cool,cooler than my mom.When we came to a stop,I couldn't help it but my jaw almost dropped as I saw the enormous red and stoned house filled with windows and a beautiful garden,It's official this lady is rich.Again the man took my bags to the door,where two ladies stood there with a smile on their faces as they greeted us one of them took my bags "she will show you to your room and help you unpack and I'll call you when dinner's ready so you can meet my children" she said giving me a quick hug before desapearing into what I'm guessing is her office.I followed the silent maid who took me into this massive beautiful room that looked like my room,my mom and my whole entire house together.It was not girly,it was light blue with a giagantic walk in closet with chandaliers hanging from the sealing,an enormous bathroom with a bathtub and everything,there was a beautiful queen sized bed in the middle of the room with red and white covers,and a soft,orange carpet covered the floors.The maid lead me to the closet "everything you need is already here but I'll find some space for your clothes" she said,I raised and eyebrow at her as she handed me a remote "press the green button" she said,and I did as told,then the doors of the cabinets in the room opened only to reveal beautiful designer clothes like prom dresses,or perfect designer jeans,and shirts and shoes and jewelry and everything.My mouth fell open,after a few minutes of recovery and exploring the big ass room,I decided to take a hot bath.I troted to the bathroom,which may I add smelled like strawberries,I filled the bath with hot water and filled it with bubles.After an hour there,I wrapped myself in a towel,blow dried my hair and decided to curl it,I threw on some jeans,a light pink blouse and a pair of white toms that matched my hair bow.