Part 25

Bianca's POV
We got to the restaurant and everyone was there waiting for us again . So then we all followed the lady who was taking all of us to our table . The sitting order was Tyler Justin me Loren Luna then at the end of the table Bryce ,Mikey sat in front of me , Nicole sat in front of Loren then Aaron in front of Justin Ariel in front of Tyler n arii next to zach then Zach at the other end of the table . We were all laughing n talking Mikey kept starting at me until we made eye contact n he whispered can I talk to you for a sec, so then I got up n told him to let's go .

We walk outside, Mikey following me from behind . I started talking .
B: "so what's up?"
M: "Ik I've been ignoring you the wholeee day but I'm not doing this on purpose I swear,, I'm doing this bc i love you n i don't want anyone to hurt you" mikey said with a frown face .
B: "what are you talking about ?"
M: *mikey starts crying*, "I'm saying that Nicole it's forcing me to make you jealous n she said that if I ever get close to you again she's gonna hurt you" he said tearing up .
B: "omg babe why didn't you tell me this" I said crying
M: "because I didn't wanna hurt you more even at the movies when they told me you were crying"

Bianca's POV

What mikey told me made me feel even more worst, n I started thinking what did I ever do to this girl that she wants to hurt me so bad n wants me to stay away from mikey ☹️. I wanted to hug him n kiss him but I couldn't not rn .

Mikey's POV
I really need to cut off Nicole before she does something stupid to Bianca I thought to myself. After me n Bianca having our meltdown we decided to go back n we cleaned our faces .

Bianca's POV
We walk back in to the restaurant n sit in our table everyone looked at us confused n I see everyone got their drinks n one of them ordered my fav drink n I smiled n said "who ordered for me?" I said smiling and everyone was like "Justin n Loren" . Then I smiled at both of them .

After a while everyone was deciding what to eat . So then we were talking more and more until the waitress came n spoke to everyone for the order n was bringing an appetizer for the table and grabbed all our menu. We started talking about beef btw me and Nicole and joe me and her should squash the beef we got going on . So I guess me and her are cool but she needs to stay away from mikey which she did n I'm glad and now they talk as friends .

Our appetizer came n we all stuffed our mouths , it was funny specially me 😂 i est like a pig , everyone was eating innocent but me . So then 20 mins later our food came in and i was ready to eat like a pig again . I was eating n eating n everyone was laughing their ass off even my own boyfriend I thought he was gonna b judge mental but his not . Then after eating we chilled for a luh bit .

20 mins later
We all left the restaurant some left to their house and Loren Tyler n Justin are staying for the whole week n mikey slept over to spend it with me since we didn't get to to do anything with each other . When we got to my house my mom n dad were in the leaving room watching a movie they both saw us n smiled at us and said "heyy you guys, how was it ?" We all said "it was great" ,, then I asked for my sisters (Berhanie age 16 and Briella age 14) .
They were both upstairs so we all went upstairs n went to one of their rooms to say hi and I hugged them, then Mikey says "look at you being such a good sister" slapping my ass n bitting his lips . Everyone said "oouu" n I rolled my eyes n laughed, but then we went to my room so we could all change to our pjs so we obviously took turns w the Bathroom the boys were wearing sweat pants n shirtless n me n Loren wore fluffy short shorts mines were reddish n Loren's were whiteish greyish n we had an xtra large white shirts on. They all looked at my leg n I forgot I had a tattoo n didn't tell them about it. Oops . But then i told Loren to take a pic to post it n she did the same .