Mad

I couldn't find Yoongi anywhere to I decided to talk about it during lunch.

The first period felt like it lasted for 10 years, where I even almost fell a sleep. Until FINALY it got to third period it was Lunch time.

I decided to not eat lunch Instead to find yoongi. Luckily he was coming to my classroom so it wasn't hard to look for him.

I ran to Yoongi and said "quick I need to talk to you in the library." He looked unsure then just nod.

In the library
Y/n: pls don't get mad ok?
Suga: ok?
Y/n:when I opened my locker I saw a note that said " I won't let you take MY BOYFRIEND away me you Bish!" I am sure that this came from Sarah.
Suga: WHAT?!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?!?
Y/n: I couldn't find you anywhere so I waited till now.
Suga: I was in my classroom! You should now that!
Y/n: I did, but you weren't in the classroom tho.
Y/n: calm down please.
Suga: how can I if my friend is getting Bullied?!
Y/n: Suga your being to loud Yoongi.
Suga: sorry.. I just don't like what she's doing this to you..
Y/n: I understand to Yoongi...
Suga: I'm going to go talk to her later
Y/n: can I come to?
Suga: are you crazy No!
Y/n: o-okay.. I didn't know you were going to be this mad..* tears up*
Suga: don't cry Y/n I'll take care of it ok.

Suga comes and hugs you

Y/n: I-I'm sorry this w-was a-all my fault *sniffs*
Suga: no it's no one's fault.
Librarian: can you two love birds stop yelling or else I'll report you two!
Suga: U-Um we are not in l-love.
Y/n: we're just friends
Librarian: sure... Now be quiet SSSSHHhhHh!

Yoongi and you went out of the libary and just stayed quiet, because of what the librarian said to you two. So we just waited quietly until the bell rang and go to class.