Chapter 30: Drive

Yoongi parked his car at the carpark of their office. He got out and leaned against his car door. Yoongi does not know why is he doing this, letting Hoseok go with them. 

What happens if Hoseok sided Mr Choo and Mr Choo actually told Hoseok to spy on them. Yoongi is worried but he needs to trust Hoseok for now. He already agreed Hoseok that they will be going together, he can't go back on his words. 

He looked at the time on his watch. It is going to be quite late and if Hoseok does not come soon, he would need to go off soon. Taehyung and Jimin should be in the place, where kidnappers do not do their job in time, letting Mr Choo force the kidnappers to kill their victims. 

The death house. Two levels, ground floor was for the place where Mr Choo would force them and the second floor will be where both the kidnapper and victim's corpse will be, of course it will only happen if the kidnapper goes against Mr Choo and plan not to kill their victim. Practically a haunted house. 

"Yoongi hyung!" Someone shouted, causing Yoongi to look at that direction. Hoseok waved at Yoongi and jogged to him. Hoseok was wearing what kidnappeds normally wears, always something formal and he carried a small black bag.

 Yoongi and Hoseok quickly entered Yoongi's car and Yoongi quickly started the car engine and drove to the place. "So, we stick to the plan?" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence between them. 

"Uh um, yes..." Yoongi replied as he focused on the road. Hoseok nodded and looked outside. Yoongi suddenly stopped the car and took a deep breath. 

"We are here." Yoongi released his grip from the steering wheel and got out. "Wow... I have never been here before." Hoseok said in shock as he looked at the house. They noticed a few students at the other side, far away from the house. 

"Alright, come on." Yoongi urged Hoseok and they moved closer to the house. "Follow my instructions and don't do anything else." Yoongi whispered as they stood about 1 metre away from the house. 

"Yes, hyung." Hoseok whispered back and he took out his gun. Yoongi took his out as well and clenched his phone in his hands. Yoongi began to type something.

"Now, we wait." Yoongi sighed.   
_____________________________
This book is getting way more reads than I have expected... I am so happy 😭😭❤❤ IT IS REACHING 1K READS SOON. If this book reaches 1K reads, I will be shocked.

Please vote and comment as well! I lovvveee to read comments. They make me smile (of course not the negative one)