Chapter 50: Back (FINALE)

? POV

I gazed down at the conscious man, Mr Choo below me.

He just woke up after being treated by the doctor. He keep on rubbing his face in frustration and kept mumbling, "Stupid, Kim Taehyung, stupid Park Jimin!"

I agree, stupid Kim Taehyung and stupid Park Jimin.

"TAEHYUNG FELL FOR JIMIN, ISN'T IT!" Mr Choo screamed, punching his fist onto the side of his bed.

I flinched a little, getting his attention on me. When he looked up at me, the frown on his face slowly became a small smile.

"Thank you so much, K-30D! You are very loyal." Mr Choo praised me, making me smile.

Finally he recognises me, glad that he did not forget my codename.

"Without you, I would have died in death house. I shall now, make you my best kidnapper!" Mr Choo continued, giving me a weak smile.

I smiled and nodded. I finally get the thing, the position I want for so long, all thanks to Min Yoongi. If i did not followed Hoseok and Yoongi, I would never have gotten the title.

"Help me, we will find Taehyung and Jimin, we will execute them!" Mr Choo said determinedly.

"Hoseok and... Yoongi as well..." I bit my lips when I said, "Yoongi". I don't want him dead, he is... Important to me... Super important to me...

"They were there to help that stupid Taehyung? Those brats..." Mr Choo spat, clenching his fist tightly.

"Don't betray me like what your seniors, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok did! Help me out, K-30D!" Mr Choo said, holding his hand out for me to touch.

I can kill them, especially Kim Taehyung, but not Yoongi. What is the one being kidnapped again? Park Chimian? Yeah, I will kill Chimian as well!

He should be easier to handle with. Finally I have this prestige position! I nodded towards Mr Choo and he smirked at me, my hands touching him.

"Thank you. Well done! You and I will look for the four of them and I will put one of the other men in charge when I am gone. We can do this together, Kang Daniel..."
_____________________________
THE END.

COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THUS STORY!

Yeah the guy is Daniel. DON'T KILL ME, I LOVE DANIEL but for some reasons, his name was the first thing that came to my mind...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS HORRIBLE BOOK, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH💖❤

THERE WILL BE TWO BONUS CHAPTERS SO YEAH :)