Part-2

As abhi and ishu were friends they were talking about random things which made raman irritated because he wanted to spend time with her. Soon she had to go because she had classes in a way raman was happy that she went because he was jealous by the bond of abhi and ishu and he was also sad dat he could not talk to her.

Raman POV

Raman was curious to know about her so he asked abhi about her

Raman: what is her name and how do u know her

Abhi: I and ishu are family friends but due to some reasons we were not in contact. And she is like my sister as i dont have sister I am attached to her.

Raman was relived with by hearing the word that ishu is like his sister but somewhere round in his mind he was confused as what it is and why is he falling for her.

Days passed and he got to know a lot about her and he was eager to be with her so he decided to talk to her and become friends on friendship day.

somehow he got number from abhi and messaged on friendhip day. Ishu was confused as who it was she replied back asking who it is to her surprise  it was raman and she was excited and was having a gr8 time chatting with him. They did not when the sun had set and the cool breeze of night had come. 

Ishita POV

while going back to her classes she saw that raman was watching her but she didnt know why and she was attracted to him.

And when she got a msg from him she didnt know as why she was jumping 

Story 

next day raman introduced ishu to his gang who are small but cute that is mani, shagun. At that time shagun had a doubt as what is going on but she did not ask him.

Days passed and raman ishu shagaun and mani became close and they would almost always spend time together which made other girls of the college feel jealous as Raman was the most dashing man in the college.

Precap: A shock