Chapter 1

Beep,beep,beep

~Uhhhhhh, Mondays. I hate them so much~I don't want to go to school today,I mean it's not like I have a choice. The first thing I did when I got up was take my clothes. I decided to go simple so I grabbed my pineapple crop-top and some black leggings. As soon as I was done I headed down stairs and everyone except my three little siblings were having breakfast.~hi sweetie,I have something to tell you guys~mom said looking at all of us. ~what is it?is it a surprise?don't tell me if it's a surprise~
———————————————————————
~ok Olivia take it easy ~my mom said very a annoyed~I'm sorry mom~Well,what I wanted to tell you kids was that your dad finally retired,there for we are moving back to California~my mom had tears of joy almost rolling down her cheeks. ~What?!?!mom we can't move back to California!!~in what school are we going to be ??~I said that last part kinda yelling.
———————————————————————
~ok,why are you mad Olivia??~mom asked~well mom,the thing is that Cameron is on the school we're going and Olivia is scared to see how will he react when he sees her ~
Aliza answered for me. ~ohh,honey I'm so sorry,I'm sure nothing bad will happen ~
~Anyways,when are we leaving??~