Chapter 5

~what?~I said waiting for him to continue. ~So I know you probably don't even remember but how did you feel when you feel when you left your home,friends...how did you feel when you left me?~I stayed in silence looking at his blue eyes. He looked away and for the rest of the ride we stayed in silence.
—————————————————
When we got to the house,he carried my suitcase inside. ~Here you go,I'll show you were you are going to stay sleeping with your sister. He started walking downstairs while carrying me suitcase. Aliza was already there waiting for me while using her phone on the bed. ~Hey,so how did it go?~She was smiling allot when she asked me. ~I don't know what you mean~I was trying to not get into that so I decided to lie even tho I'm not good at it. ~Come on,you know exactly what I mean , did he talk to you or something?What did he say?~She was getting to my nerves so I gave her an annoyed look. ~Fine,but I'll get to you later~
———————————————————-
~kids, come on,dinner is ready~one of the parents yelled from upstairs. ~Coming~me and Aliza grabbed our phones and rushed upstairs. When we got to the dining room me and Aliza took a seat next to each other. Cameron came and sat next to me. Everyone was done except for the parents. I was using my phone when I received a text from Cameron.
—————————————————————
Cameron:Hey,do you want to go somewhere fun?That way we won't be so bored😐

Me: sure, but where?

Cameron: you'll see.😏

Cameron grabbed me by my wrist which activated the butterflies on my stomach and pulled me upstairs. We went into a balcony that had stairs leading up to the roof. ~Is it safe up here?~I'm afraid of heights so I wasn't sure if I should go up there or not. ~Don't worry Olivia, I won't let anything happen to you,trust me~I was surprised when he said that, it was so sweet. It actually convince me so I went to the roof with him.
————————————————————
We got to the roof and sitting on the edge. Honestly I was so scared that I was holding on to his arm the whole time. I didn't want to but somehow it just made me feel more safe. ~Olivia,I just wanted you to know that I missed you allot.Are you going to stay permanently?~I could tell he was really nervous to know the answer. ~Yes, I think ,my dad got retired now. I saw how his beautiful blue eyes lit up with happiness. Olivia....

So, yeah guys, this is a cliffhanger 😂😂
Hope you enjoyed it.🙂