Im A Monster

About 2 and a half hours later I decided to call Amber. It took a whole for her to answer that I didn't think she would at all. "What Charlotte?" She asked in a monotone.

I had so much planned to say to her, good and bad, but when she actually answered I came to a loss of words. "Hi, Amber." I said in a shaky, almost whisper. "I'm sorry." I said a little clearer.

She didn't answer for a while. I opened my mouth to say something but she interrupted, "It's okay, Char, I trust you and I realize you have given my no reason to not trust you with anything." She stopped to think for a little bit, "plus Austin wouldn't do that. He wouldn't stoop so low."

"Excuse me?" I question a little offended that she would say that straight to my face.

Amber laughed a little "nothing agains you, Char. You're just not his type." Something about those words made my heart hurt and my stomach drop.

"Oh.." I say weakly "oh, yeah, uh.. Yeah I knew that." I squeezed out a laugh. "Well, I uh.. Just wanted to say sorry. I really have to go. Ill talk to you later." And with that I hung up without another word.

Without thinking I went straight to text to tell Austin how it went. I mean... That's how it was suppose to be at least, just a a checkup on his best friend and his girlfriend. If only I knew what I was about to get myself into...

---------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up with a hangover. The last thing I remember was a little kissing. Then a lot of kissing. Then.. I blacked out. I turned to the side realizing something was touching me. I just really wish that something wasn't a someone, and that someone wasn't Austin.

I'm dead.