Chapter 1

The room was dark, humid. My eyelids felt heavy as I awoke. My lips were chapped and my throat was dry. No,it wasn't humid because sleeping bodies held me close, it was because it was still summer season.

It was 6:25Am, I glanced over at Onnie as he began to stretch. I walked and look out the window, the sun rose from the clouds.
Onnie:"oh....hey Fredbear, are you getting ready for school"?
I glanced over , Fredbear was my nickname the Nightmares gave me.

It's been a month since school started, today was my first. Honestly the counselors were hesitant about entering me into the school. My background information and my school resume wasn't pretty. I believe they didn't want me because they thought that I was gonna cause a school shooting.

Oxy then rises from the bed sheets. I on the other hand, open the curtains to luminate the room in light, but that angered the two still sleeping in bed but, did it look like I cared...no. I breathed in the dry , crisp air as I walked to the kitchen, making me something to eat before my leave.

I walked out the withered house with two of my fellow companions. We headed to the bus stop as our house was far from the school location. I was shaking nervously. The bus pulled up, and I entered. I decided to sit in the back alone for the remainder of the time. Fnafhs...here I come.