Chapter 3

The boy pushed up his glasses
"Hello, your new right, I spotted you getting trampled"
I sighed and nodded
"Yes I am a newcomer...who might you be"?
"Well my name is Owynn, Eak told me I'm supposed to show you around"
He said whilst grinning. I had a bad feeling about this boy. He then places his hand on my shoulder and started to walk beside me, he showed me around.

I swear I can hear him chuckling from behind me, next thing I know, I'm pinned against the wall by two girls, holding each arm.
"What the Fuck man"!
I said glaring at him.
"Oh don't worry...you won't have to deal with him anymore...."
He said chuckling. A girl with blond hair that was placed in a side ponytrail from a braid pulled out my arm forcefully and tightly. I tried to struggle free but how were they so strong. Owynn pulled out a amulet that looked empty..hollow. he placed the amulet on my index finger and it Pierced my finger. I yelled but my mouth got covered by this green haired girl. The amulet was filling up with a black liquid.."n..no nightmares...b..blood" I said to myself in fear. My head filled with sickly laughter. I can see him...his eyes filled with evil.

I felt my body go numb as my eyes swelled up with tears. They let me go as I fell to the floor in a thud. My vision got blurry "n..no please...n..nightmare I need you...." I said weakly as they walked off. I needed him back, I need to get that amulet...but how. My thoughts raced in my head...
"Maybe getting him when he least expected it".

I decided to go to the garden . Once I arrived I saw a teal haired male on one knee, holding a little box that held a ring. I was confused because highschoolers shouldn't be getting engaged until they are a adult. Then I saw the other who he was purposing to. It was another male but with shoulder length purple hair and was wearing glasses, he was crying...nodding rapidly. The other male placed the ring on the other. They kissed and hugged which I can tell the purple male said yes. I was a little disgusted. I was straight and I didn't like gay's much. Nightmare was gay but I don't like him...but he keeps me company...he keeps me safe...I want him back, I feel lonely.

That's when I spotted him..Owynn. I decided to walk to him he looked happy that I'm suffering.
"Hello, what did you need from him...or what"?
I said glaring at him, he chuckled
"I need him for my own business only"
Whilst he was saying this I snatched the amulet and ran. I can hear his angered scream. He shouted and the same two girls appeared. They started chasing me. I started panicking, sprinting as fast as I can. I ran off the school grounds and into a dark isolated alleyway. I hid in the back..hugging my knees in fear. I heard someone walking to me "Frederick"? His voice sounds familiar...he sounded...concerned