Chapter 2

The bus then stopped at the curb in the frontal part of the school grounds. I nervously stood up....did I mention I have motion sickness....Onnie and Oxy helped me off as I was dizzy and nauseous. Once off the moving machine, a body was walking towards me. The body looked feminine until I heard their voice
"Hello" the voice said. It sounded masculine with a high tone to it. Oxy and Onnie then pulled me away from the male. I looked back to see the long purple braided hair male talking to a green haired female.
"Who...was that guy" then I sighed and shrugged whilst I enter the school doors.

When I entered the school I was greeted by two men, one was named Towntrap and the other named Eak. They then talked to me and gave me my schedule, I also had to take one of my pills and give the rest to the nurse. I opened the cold glass doors which lead to a corridor. I looked around as many students retrieve items from their locker. I decided to go to mine, I noticed my locker was located next to a brown hair male and a turquoise hair male. They both glared at me, that's made me nervous so I grabbed my stuff and walked away quickly. I don't know why but...I feel unsafe.

I walked into my first class, and everyone's eyes were set upon me as I entered. The eyes and glancing were making me uncomfortable.
"Hi"! A cheery voice said
"H...hello" I said nervously looking at the blonde. Her name was Chica.
"Frederick sit here"! Oxy said from the back of the room. My face turned red due to embarrassment. I slowly walked to the back holding my head down. Oxy patted the seat as I placed my self in. Onnie on the other hand hugged me...maybe to make me feel welcomed. And then...the bell rang.

I sat looking at my work cluelessly
"Uuhhhh...what's this"? I said to the the teacher. She then walked over to persist help me , I think she knew I didn't understand. Once the loud mechanism rung trough the classroom to tell us class ended, students started to dash out. I was pushed aside and fell onto the floor
"Hello...do you need help"? A recognizable voice said. I then looked up...it was the boy from the bus..., he held out his hand and I gripped, then I pulled myself up.