Five

Edward - 5/10/14

~~~~~

Dear Pen Pal, 

I knew you'd come back and talk to me again! I just knew it! I had this feeling in my gallbladder! And, don't question me about my gallbladder! I can feel things... in that area. Okay, I probably just scared you away now. Shit. Don't go!

Anyway. Yesterday, at school, there was this ceremony about some people winning some state championship thing. So, since I'm in band (I play the tumpet), I had to play a song for the opening of the ceremony and all that jazz. BUT, it was storming really hard that day! And when I say storming... I mean STORMING. Tornado storming. Hurricane storming! Anyways, where was I at? Oh yes! The storm! So, while we were in the middle of our piece, doing actually pretty decent, all of a sudden... BOOM.

People scream, guys shout, teachers frantically tell everyone to calm down. Then, the lights go out! Now, almost everyone is screaming. The teachers are freaking out, and I... well... I got it all on video! You should check the video out on YouTube! 

Well, anything exciting happened to you?

( And by the way, I named the puppies! One of them is Fishsticks, because I just loved that name. I wanted to name one of them Fat Old Dude, but my mom didn't really approve of that. The female pup I named Mary, after you! I don't know why I did that. I just felt like it. )

                                                                                          - Love, Ed