Catch me (LH)

Chapter one-

I walk across the empty land, I basically knew the pathway like the back of my hand. It was twenty minutes away from scoop right next to a random neighbourhood. I felt the earth beneath my feet, walking in the woods is my favourite because there is this feeling you get when you breathe in the fresh oxygen released from tree's.

I'm not a geek or anything...

In science class, year 6 I think it was we learned about how humans release carbon dioxide that plants and trees breathe in. They release oxygen as a product of photosynthesis. I actually used to think that when trees blow they were creating oxygen and the carbon dioxide we breathed was breaking the atmosphere.

Sorry I'm probably boring you to death right now.

I am Beatrice Wellington and I live on the west side of Australia. I had a mom and a dad but they left for the military. Right now I live with my grandparents who let me run off anywhere at anytime. Sometimes I wish I could be like the normal fifteen year olds who come home having big kisses from their mom and dad. Sometimes I wish I could have the punishments I could get for sneaking out or skipping class.

I come here almost every day after school to do homework till it gets dark. I don't like music, tv, or electronics very much because I love nature more than anything. When I reach my favourite spot which is a fallen tree about fifty feet. (it's really large which is why I love it)

Sometimes when I finish my homework early I climb trees and take pictures with my Polaroid camera. I dream of being a photographer of wild life down in Africa where no tribes live. I studied tribes and they can get nasty. Along the Amazon river in South America, they have tribes and they fight like the civilisations back in the day.

More about me, my favourite colour is green because it's basically nature colour to me. I also love the colour white because it is simple and sometimes you have to accept the simple things.

My grandmother plays music and taught me how to ballroom dance. She only plays her fifties or twenties music, that's all I listen to when I have to.

I don't like the generation we have today having these teenagers who are obsessing over boys in a boy bands and spending their days in their rooms instead of outside.

When I reach the tree I hug it and kiss it. This tree is my only friend. I don't have many friends in school, in fact I don't have any. All the people are grouped into groups by their music.

There is a One direction, 4 seconds of spring, all time high and like sleeping with cops or something like that.

I actually have no clue because I just pay attention to books that I've probably read a trillion times. The books I love to read are romance books because I'm in love with the thought of love. Someday I will fall in love but I'm fifteen, us teenagers just think we fall in love when we don't actually fall in love.

It's life. I came across this in one of my readings, it says that a person falls in 'love' seven times before they find the one

I opened my backpack in the tree and bring out my favourite book, Paper Towns. It's a really good book I've probably read it a couple of times.

I opened the book to the first page and took a deep breathe and started reading.

My eyelids started getting harder to stay open. Soon I just let them fall and fall into a nice nap.