chapter 3

Marie pov
I woke up with a bad headache I honestly don't remember anything from last night really all I remember is k-ci took me to the beach which was romantic then next thing I know is I'm at a party getting drunk. I went to the bathroom to get some pain killers cause my head was pounding and made my way downstairs.

Aaliyah pov
I woke up to Devante gone but he left a note that said "had to head to the studio to lay this track down but I'm picking you up at 6 be ready" it was only 11am so I had plenty of time. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and made my way downstairs cause a nigga was hungry as hell , when I got there I met eyes with Marie only to start thinking about what happened last night "hey" I looked at her and kept looking through the fridge "Aaliyah what's wrong with you?" I laughed slightly"what's wrong with me what's wrong with you coming home at 5am all high and drunk and shit telling me to get the fuck off of you when all I was doing was helping you , I'm not even gonna go in about the coke"

her eyes widened "Aaliyah I'm sorry I honestly don't remember anything from last night when k-ci took me to the beach then all of a sudden I'm at a party I'm so sorry" I hugged her "it's ok but don't ever let me see some white shit on your nose again that stuff is bad for you it can change you or even worse kill you" she looked down "I'm sorry I don't even know what I would be doing with that it's not like me to do those things but all I can remember is k-ci saying trust me..."

her voice trailed off " I understand but hey let's make pancakes" I said trying to cheer her up" she looked at me and smiled

After we were done making pancakes and eating and cleaning up our mess it was about 1 o'clock and I was bored so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up from my nap and when I tell you that sleep been good as hell but I stretched my body and looked at the clock it was 4:30 damn I slept for a long time I went to the bathroom turning the hot water on letting it heat up going back to my room stripping of clothes putting on my robe the shower felt good since the house was always cold , after I was done it was about 5:15 he said he'll be here at 6 so that gives me plenty of time to get ready I walked in my closet looking for something to wear which didn't take long. My Tommy Hilfiger crop top got my attention I searched to find the pants to match I soon came across them , after I just put a silver necklace to make it cute and added my stud earrings after I grabbed my black Nike windbreaker just incase I feel like I'm revealing to much depending on where he was taking me

 My Tommy Hilfiger crop top got my attention I searched to find the pants to match I soon came across them , after I just put a silver necklace to make it cute and added my stud earrings after I grabbed my black Nike windbreaker just incase I feel...

after getting ready it was 5:55 I went downstairs waiting for him I yelled "Marie I'm going out I'll tell you details when I get home"

she came down and stood at the top of the stairs "you better I want EVERY detail"

I curled my lips up "I gotcha"

she laughed "have fun and use protection"

I heard a honk outside and hurried to the door only to see Devante standing by his door with flowers I smiled at the thought of it and made my way to his car he just stared at me I covered my body