kandomere x reader part 1

After being bullied the reader discovers some repressed abilities...
____________

(Y/n) padded down the staircase, turning the volume of her music up to drown out the laughter of other kids as they shoved her against the wall

(Y/n) padded down the staircase, turning the volume of her music up to drown out the laughter of other kids as they shoved her against the wall. She was seen as a freak due to her social deviancy and punk way of dressing.
This didn't bother her too much as she had no desire to fit into such an injust society. She figured that if the system rejected her, she must be doing something right.
She gasped as she felt two large hands make contact with her back, sending her flying down the stairs.
Instinctively she tried to roll onto her shoulder to manipulate her fall but ended up jarring it against the stairs. She winced in pain, not wanting to show any semblance of weakness. Looking up she saw two jocks standing at the top of the stairs. They laughed and descended the steps, kicking her in the ribs. They were much older than her. "Pick on Someone your own size."
She mumbled, pushing herself up off the linoleum.
"Shut up retard. Trying to save your own ass." One of them said. He had sandy side swept hair framing his chiseled jaw.
The extent of his beauty obviously ended physically.
The other had tapered brown hair and an equally sharp jawline.
The latter cocked his fist back dramatically while grabbing her collar as the former dumped all the contents of her bag onto the ground.
He chuckled as he pulled out her sketchbook.
"What the fuck" he said as he flipped through the papers. She struggled in the other kids grip.
She looked around for help but all the kids that were gathered around them were video recording or encouraging a fight. 
Never had (y/n) ever felt so alone.

The other boy began tearing her drawings and she screamed at him to stop but the other teenager restraining her stomped on her already injured shoulder. Her screams mingled with the laughter of other kids.
Her vision clouded but she had a moment of clarity. Everything seemed to move in slow motion and all she could hear was her heartbeat pounding in her ears.
"I said- STOP!" Her eyes flashed with an ethereal light as she thrust forward her arm, producing a large blue flash that resembled lightning.
People screamed and ran but her eyes were closed as she tried to fight off the pulsating in her head. When the ringing in her ears subsided she looked around. Her attackers had fled and that's when she saw why.
She had blasted a hole in the wall.