4• That red liquid

"个好凶手不可能是伟大的没有完善的观众."

What coursed through the veins of humans was a forbidden eye candy to none other than Taehyung, scratch that, to none other than Bangtan.

A small scrape or puncture to the elastic flesh of a human, could easily cause the glorious cherry juice to seep from within its barrier, skin.

Skin
Skin
Skin

It's the plastic that seals a demented prize, the wrapping to a present, that's all it was. Yet people squirm in distaste and worryingly clamp the teeth they own into their tongues at the sight, or even at the daring thought of someone unfortunate enough to not have it.

The same reaction occurs at the 'revolting' image of a cat naturally born into a judgmental world without a speck of hair to call its own.

Without fur it's hard to survive in this cold world.

But, things live and die and nobody cares.

Nobody balls their eyes out over hitting a squirrel,
and nobody thinks twice at the squashing sound of bugs hitting the windshield.

So how is this any different?

At the view of the enticing liquid, Taehyung felt thumping pulsations of adrenaline egging him on that he could only describe as, 'Electricity pinging throughout his body.'

Blood was that liquid, that substance that defined him, that made him..himself