6• Do-the-dirty

"只是我和我的良知."

The cold breath of the darkened night combed through the straws of hair that chunked together from the 'interrogation' you were subjected to when you were strapped to the chair.

Your happiness, positivity, and courage simply dripped out as it was tormented relentlessly by their countless measures.

What did I do to let this happen?!

Why me?

Then who else would it be

Don't fight with me, you're supposed to my conscience.

What else do you want me to say, lies?
"Your fine, it was all just a dream"
"It was all just a prank haha let's just laugh it off"
It's not, it's real life

How am I 'talking to you' then?

Your not, you're looking down in abyss...as usual

Shut up, I'm not in the mood

Impossible, I'm you

Ouch

Yeah, the truth hurts

"Move your legs before I saw them off." The tip of something firm pokes into the cover of your back forcing you to acknowledge its presence.

A knife?

Adrenaline energized your legs into a effortless walk, with whoever or whatever's behind you scraping the heel of your slippers occasionally, as it trails closely behind your silk blouse, which shimmers under the motionless sky with pricks of light, commonly known as stars, penetrating the blackened canvas.

Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung left with the corpse, but you don't know where.

It's like your mind was wiped away along with any blood splatter, Dna sample, hair follicle or particle of dust that could practically trace Bangtan to the "Quarnt" residence.

Theories bubbled and burst in my cranium while I released my uneasiness on my lip as I nibbled away the dead skin pointlessly. My dad was an accountant, and my mom's a waitress, what more could they want from me?

Then the thought came barreling towards you like a rock

They want sex

They want..
My body

The thought of you and Jeon battling each other under the dome of silver covers, while his smoothly curved nose caressed your neck with heaving breaths simultaneously as his velvet lips pecked wet circles around your warmth-full skin.

The way his stomach forcefully rubs sinful curses against yours, bare, making the friction he inflicts against your skin burn and agonize your will to hold back.