The Auditions! Chapter 2

HOPE POV:

Well Today Is The Day Of The Auditions Ahhh! I'm So Excited But Nervous! Even If We Don't Make It,I'll Still Think We Were The Best But W.e.

Coco:Okay You Ready.? 

Me:Yeah Just Getting Dressed.!

Kiki:we Look Good!

Love:Tehehehe! Sexy You Mean 

Me:Wow But Lets Go!

We All got Into Anthonys Truck,We drove to The Interscope Studio We Were #5 Out Of The Thousands To Get There Thank Jesus.So We Went Into The Room 3 Judges Staring Angrily At Us! The dude Was Big And buff,The Lady Was Talk and Had a Unibrow,and The Last Was Straight Up UGLY.!

Judge#1:Are You Girls Ready.?

Me:Yeah We Are!

judge#2:Well Go.!

So We Danced and Sung Dance For You By Beyonce,We Were All Nervous,When We finish The Ugly One Had To Say something"I.....Loved It." We Screamed and Clapped and Jumped Like Ants Were Everywhere.!

Judge#3:Yall Were Hot!

Judge1:i Agree I Loved It!

Judge#2:Great Excellent You Girls Are Moving to The Next Round(: 

Girls:ahhh! Omg Omg Thanks:D

We Walked Threw The Door And Went to Were all The Other Audditioners Were.I Saw Trey Waved and Went Over As They motioned For Me And The Girls.We Went Over To Talk to them,They Were Happy when we told Them We made It"NEXT" we Heard Them Call and The Boys Left for There auddition.!

Me:Good Luck!

Boys:Thanks!

{30 mins Later}

Girls:Ya'll Made It.?

Jacob:No We...Made It!

Coco:Awee Thats Good!

Me:Lets Celebrate!

Trey:Okay!

Craig:Where.?

Kiki:house Party.?

Girls:Yesss!

Boys:Okay,We'll Call up some Friends!

Me:We'll do The Same

[3 hours Later]

It's Been 3 Hours and The Partys About To Start,I just Can't Believe We Made It! Ahhhh! Okay so my Outfit Is some Ripped skinny jeans,a Half shirt and some Black,White and blue Jordans To Match My Shirt.! The Girls Wearing The Same But different Colors!Finally the boys arrived And Looked HOT As Always.Trey and i wear Wearing The Same colors, So Was The others with The Girls Okay !AKWARD....But Whatever I'm Ready to Party!

Me:Party is Booming Huh.?

Kiki:Yeah,Noticed You and Trey are Matching;)

Me:girl Hush.! So Are You And Jacob;)

Kiki:whatever go talk to him He Looking Dead at you!

Me:Naww I'm Good!

kIKI:You Know You Want to!

Me:No I Don't!

 Kiki:Yo Trey Come Here!

Trey:(Walks Over) Wassup.?

Kiki:She Likes you!

Me:Kiki....i.. should Hey!

Trey:Wassup.?

Me:nothing much you.?

Trey:chillin Like a villian!

Me:Thats Cool 

Trey:You Wanna Dance.?

Me:Sure!:)

So We Danced The Night Away,i didn't Notice how Long We Dance.i Woke up At The Same time as Trey,lWe both Laughed Seeing That i Was Laying Ontop Of him with his Arms around Me.but We Really Laughed At London,rayon,Craig,Kiki,coco and Jacob They Were Sleep,Ray Was On The Kitchen counter,Jacob Was On The Living Room table Coco And Kiki Were On The Couched and Craig Was On The Floor.We Woke Everyone Up and Put Them In A guess Rooom.

[2 Weeks Passed]

i Was Awakened By The Noise Of Someone Knocking On The door It Was Trey He Had a hand Full Of roses.! Awh Did Her Remeber .YEAP Today is My Birthday, Trey Is soooo Sweet.!

Trey:Happy birthday Babygirl

Me:Awh Trey! Thanks

Trey:No Problem go Wake up Your sisters Me and The Guys Are Taking Yall out.!

Me:they Don't ive with Me There Not My sisters Lol but Okay I'll get Dressed And show Yall Were They stay.!You wanna Come In.?

Trey:Sure Beautiful.!

me:Ohh come Here Let Me show You My Birthday Outfit.

Trey:Okayy Lol

Me:Okay so it's this Pretty sky blue Dress with some Fresh As* Pumps,and Im gonna Curl My Hair.

Trey:You Want Me To Wait downstairs.

Me:no You Can come In I'm Gonna Get Dressed In The Bathroom.

Trey:Okay!

So i Went In The bathroom I bathe and Got dresssed curled My Hair and Walked Out.Trey Was Looking Me up And down biting his bottom Lip.He Liked what He Saw;) I told him to help Me zip Up The Dress,He did His hands Felt so soft Against My Back.then he Gentley Slid Them Across My Waist.i Turned Around and Looked Into his Beautiful Brown Eyes.Our Lips Crashed Like Airplanes,the Kiss Was Passionate,Longgg and Sparks flew.finally After Like 2 mins I Pulled Away and smiled.He Grabbed My Hand and We Walked Downstairs.

TBC . . . .